TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2 weeks gone by since i brought this up last time

Yes, it has been I think 2 weeks and the expos are still in first, I know its early but you can;t help but notice.  PLus the braves are done.  The pitchers are old and the bats aren;t hitting.  I would like to see montreal take second in the division by seasons end.  What does everyone else think?

--Rob

Guest treble charged

In my opinion, the Expos will be lucky to end up like the Twins did last year.  Hot first half, but cool down after the All-Star break (if there even IS baseball after the All-Star game).  Hopefully I can make it out to a game or two this year.  The atmosphere will definitely be different then from the last time I went to Olympic Stadium.

Guest Choken One

The expos have gotten off to many good starts before but they always died before All Star break. Look for them to stay strong until late august. However Atlanta can't be counted out with the great pitching they got (May be hurting but come Crunch time, they can step up, until The last week of October.) Biggest shocking "BAD TEAM" either has to be Chicago Cubs (with all that hitting arsonal they have) and Philly. Biggest winning surprise? Pittsburgh. Alot of people are shocked that Reds are 15-9 and Chicago's 8-12? (I may be slightly off base) but not to me (slightly bias, however).