TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blind Ryan

Tonight is mine.

Guest Blind Ryan

I say again, Carnage, I admire you. To be able to live in your wonderful world where nothing is as it seems and friend always lending a hand to boot. That's quite an enviable position to be in.

Problem is, we aren't living in the world of Carnage, where death and pain rule. We're in the real world, where all these fans have to do to see us bleed is fork over $40 or do an idiotic stunt on a radio show. What I do for a living is work. I don't maim or destroy. I do my job and I get my dues. Very rarely do I feel the need to get personally involved with my opponents.

You, my friend, are the exception. When I first started in the business, I didn't need anyone. I was gonna prove that a blink like me could take the world by storm. I ended up pissing off the boys in the back and I ended up losing a lot of matches due to my arrogance. I was shown my place by Mommie here: "Do the job and do it well and people will respect you" she told me. "don't improvise. Don't hurt your opponents anymore then you have to. Stick to the book and the book will work."

Look at me now. On the biggest corporation's roster. I stuck to my guns and I learned my lessons. Seeing a twit like you sickens me because I thought like you at one time. I implore to your better senses, Carnage, to take off the mask that you think looks cool and to change your music to what they want you to. They know best Carnage. Look at me. I've got a manager who's taught me everything and more. She even lets me babysit her kids for god's sake. I have a family now. My family is my manager and this corporation and to see someone spit in my family's face fills me with anger.

In short, you flaunt you ideas not knowing nor caring about the future of this business. Just lookin' to make an impact that will never be heard, like a pebble in the ocean, and yet you still try. Go to the bosses and let them make you like they did me. It's not as fun but it's a hell of a lot safer. Plus they do have nice compensations

[wink]

I end this with a statement.

In the world of the blind, the man with one eye is king. You are blind. You are dreaming. I am your God and I am saying to WAKE UP before it's too late. Cmon Toyoda, let's get a burger and pump some iron before we squionk this loser.

Squoinking is punishable by immediate disqualification. one of the lesser-known rules of the SWF.

But seriously, good on you guys for really getting into it. We're getting more promos than the SWF would see in the build-up to a Craven/Candace/Rando Triple Threat on PPV.