TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

$8 Tape Sale . . . 3 for $20

Hello all,

I am looking to unload the following videos for $8 each shipped in the continental US. Buy 2 . . . $15. Buy 3 . . . $20. $5 for the 4th tape. Please limit to 4 tapes as I can't find a padded envelope to send more than 4 tapes. You will be getting these copies as described so if it says 1st Gen, you will be getting a 1st Gen . . . not 2nd Gen. Same w/ the commercial master tapes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Coliseum Video Master of Royal Rumble 1989. No original box.

- Commercial Master of WCW Starrcade 1995 (Labeled 1996). Again, no original box.

- WCW Souled Out 2000 Commercial Master w/ a cut box in a plastic case.

- SNMEs 11/86, 3/87, 5/87, 11/88 (VG), 5/89 (G), and TME 2/91 (VG).

- 1st Gens of CV’s Survivor Series 1987, Hulkamania IV, SummerSlam 1994, and Slammies 1997.

- 1st Gens of CV’s Wham Bam Bodyslam, Royal Rumble 1995, and some matches from IYH 4 & 5.

- 1st Gens of CV’s Raw: Prime Cuts, Raw Hits, and SummerSlam 1996.

- 1st Gens of CV's Invasion 1992, King of the Ring 1993, and Slamfest 1995.

- 1st Gens of CV's Royal Rumble 1991 and Rampage 1992. Plus, Titan Trons from Raw for X-Box (90 minutes worth of trons).

- Missy Hyatt Shoot Interview (VG).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can accept paypal (bank account & paypal account transfers only), money orders, or concealed cash. If you have any questions about the tapes, you can PM me, leave me an email at [email protected] or leave it in this thread.

Thanks.