TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valcourt

WWE on Korean TV

Guest Valcourt

I've been a troll on this board for at least a year now, never contributing, but always reading...

Anyway...

I joined the army a year ago after some time in college and a few matches on the independent circuit in florida. Nothing huge... but ANYWAY!!

Wrestling is on a few channels here in Korea. Mostly Smackdown on the weekends, and about 3 weeks behind the regular angles. Raw is shown usually a day before Smackdown, but I never know when to see it, plus Korean nightlife is so awesome, its hard to plan a wrestling night around it. We also get TNA wrestling... Old PPV's and the new 6 sided ring.

Anyways this post has no real reason to be on here except im drunk and I felt like making a post about wrestling and where I am....

We also had a wrestling show on post here in yongsan (which is in seoul) which had the patriot, norman smiley, gangrel and vicsera on this show... I didn't go, but it was funny reading about viscera and gangrel on tv the week later....

So there ya go... Smackdown and RAW are subtitled in english in korea, with there own Korean announcers that cover the angles and all that.... and independent wrestlers do shows for army people over seas..

I probbaly wasted your time, so sorry...

Im going to bed..

Have a beer for your soilders :cheers:

Guest Valcourt

Wow... I just re-read this post, and it was a complete waste of time... I would sit in bars and see american wrestling on TV and think.. "I have to make a post about this." But it took Korean dong dogn ju to make me post.... yeah... I'm sorry

:cheers:

Guest Valcourt

Oh, we get bootlegged DVD's all the time. There is a guy who sits outside our gate and sells dvd's of movies that are like a week old in the theaters. The quality isn't the best, but sometimes you geta good one!

No wrestling though.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I've been a troll on this board for at least a year now, never contributing, but always reading...

The label you were looking for is 'lurker'. A troll says things purely to get negative reactions out of people and/or to get their attention.

It's good to hear though that you can still take it easy by catching the quality-wise exploding septic tanks of WWE programming, among other things.

Guest Valcourt

Oh.. lurker... roger that.

Yeah, my job isn't really that hard of an army job. I work in communications making sure shit is working right. I get to watch tv at work to "monitor the feed" of the channels. Sometimes I catch a smackdown if I am lucky, or a TNA show. But everything is so far behind like I said. When I watch it on base though, its the regualr american show. In the bars or of post in the hotels they have Korean commentators that go over the angles. Even TNA has this, which surprised me because I didn't think they had the money to do something like that. Unless some Korean company is the one that pays for it.

:cheers: