TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David Blazenwing

Is there anywhere to find out information...

Guest Shutterspeed

Wow - the quality of these is brilliant, very much CD. I just downloaded Shelton's and Evolution's, the latter of which's is the best I've heard of any, anywhere.

Edit: Yeah, the pulling of Gail Kim's too?

Edit: Yeah, the pulling of Gail Kim's too?

No - I mean the track people were saying was Nidia's ("International Woman") is actually Gail Kim's.

So there's no Nidia theme.

And these rips are from the final CD - so there will be no changes made.

Guest Anglesault

I'm downloading Evos now.

Any ifo on if Victoria's is as hideous as it seems on TV?

Guest Anglesault

Just reading the list, am I to assume that they got the awful Vicky theme on here but no Batista (best music in the company)?

Just reading the list, am I to assume that they got the awful Vicky theme on here but no Batista (best music in the company)?

Yes. Don't listen to it, you'll wind up wanting to rip your ears off.

According to music info overseas, Orton's theme is part of Vol. 6 so be sure to IM your buddies in the UK so they can rip it and send it to you.

Victoria's theme is like something you'd hear on Saved by the Bell.

it's not even that good, because SBTB had music that was ridiculous, hokey, and corny...but still funny.

Victoria's theme is like a bad 21 Jump Street song amplified 21 times.

Oh my God, if this is Vince's vision of "cool"...the WWE will die very soon.

Having listened to it a few times, I think this Taker theme is what he uses now. The middle-end tho, the slow parts, are not played on TV, however.

I think the "Carlito! Carlito! Carlito! Carlito!" song is my favorite.

Guest Anglesault
Oh my God, if this is Vince's vision of "cool"...the WWE will die very soon.

Or even if that's what he thinks people want to buy on a CD.

Not to harp on the Batista thing, but they gave the man (IMO) the best non-lyrical music that anyone has gotten since Steve Austin, and they don't sell it.

Having listened to it a few times, I think this Taker theme is what he uses now. The middle-end tho, the slow parts, are not played on TV, however.

It's not. The real one he uses is on the Smackdown vs. Raw game...you can clearly tell the difference.

Guest Shutterspeed
Having listened to it a few times, I think this Taker theme is what he uses now.  The middle-end tho, the slow parts, are not played on TV, however.

You remember the theme that the Undertaker was using during his 2002 run post-draft? That song had a few variations, one of which was minus the extra guitar work and can be heard during his Judgment Day entrance. That theme kicked ass.

Victoria's theme is like something you'd hear on Saved by the Bell.

it's not even that good, because SBTB had music that was ridiculous, hokey, and corny...but still funny.

Victoria's theme is like a bad 21 Jump Street song amplified 21 times

Where's Billy Blanks when you need him? Its obvious WWE ripped off his Taebo theme music. :P

IMO...The best CD the WWE has ever put out was Forceable Entry...and that wasn't even great.

This is easily the worst WWE CD ever. Like, ONE good song.

Oh yeah, the "Heiden" parts are Heyman, from what it sounds like. The "Heidenreich" parts at the beginning are Big John.

Heyman has some words during the song, too.

Guest Anglesault
IMO...The best CD the WWE has ever put out was Forceable Entry...and that wasn't even great.

This is easily the worst WWE CD ever. Like, ONE good song.

Eh, Evolution is good, JBL is good, Shelton is decent, you can listen to The Diva Search song and Eugene's music, I suppose. The rest is bad, but it meets my 3 song rule.

Guest Anglesault
This JBL theme is AWFUL. THere are cows mooing and stuff!

That MAKES the song. The first time I heard it, I had to rewind three times to make sure it was that.

That MAKES the song. The first time I heard it, I had to rewind three times to make sure it was that.

Yeah same here, I had to double-take, and ascertain that there were FREAKING COWS in the song

Guest Anglesault

Yeah same here, I had to double-take, and ascertain that there were FREAKING COWS in the song

I believe the first time I heard it, Tazz or Cole were talking about what a cad JBL is, and then the cow moos. It was hilarious.