TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Llakor

New IWS Bloodstream for October

The new clips leading up to Blood, Sweat and Beers (this Saturday, October 23rd)are here. The full episode of Bloodstream hosted by Brian the Guppie and Peter LaSalle will be shown before the event.

http://www.syndicatewrestling.com/images/m...october2004.wmv

Worth seeing just for Franky the Mobster telling the world what fashion accesory that a true wrestler MUST have.

"Kurt beat Jacque Rogeau, he pinned him clean. Jacque Rogeau pinned Hogan clean. So technically speaking, Kurt ended Hulkamania!"

:D

Franky the Mobster ranting about the neccesity of wearing a fanny pack made me laugh too.

I'm now an official Franky the Mobster mark, and I've never seen an IWS show.

"You know what I will do to you, motherfucker?! I will rape your mother! I will kill your fucking dog! I will spit on your mongoloid sister!"

EDIT:

"And I will kill your dad too!"

I'm now an official Franky the Mobster mark, and I've never seen an IWS show.

"You know what I will do to you, motherfucker?! I will rape your mother! I will kill your fucking dog! I will spit on your mongoloid sister!"

EDIT:

"And I will kill your dad too!"

Yeah, I had to laugh at Franky's insane rant. He had a fairly fun match with El Generico at their last show, so I don't mind him at all, he's a good heel. :)

Witness!

Having met and worked with Franky numerous times, I can attest to the fact that the man is gold. If most of ya'll can understand french, I'll try and hook you up with a promo where two of his buddies basically tease him about his finisher being nothing but a sitdown chokeslam. Funny stuff.