TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Nash in Really Good Shape!?

Ok I got a friend at school. He watches WWF PPV's with me and we talk about wrestling. However he gets all of his information from Rajah's WWF News and Rumors. And he takes it all as ABSOLUTE TRUTH. So it wouldn't be a day talking about wrestling if I he didn't say "Well I heard...." and he's also been known to make things up in hopes of getting people excited just because it's about his favorite wrestler. "Well I heard Taz will win the IC title anyday now....." stuff like that.

Well the other day he said "Well I heard that Nash was in better shape that he was back in his Diesel days!"

So has anyone else heard this? I was wondering if it could be true. So is it:

A) True

B) A product of Rajah's educated guesses

C) Something he just made up out of the blue.

What do you think?

Guest mastermind

You know I doubt Nash can be in better shape now then he was in his hey day. I mean Austin has come back strong as ever, but I still think he isn't on the level he was in 1996-97 in terms of health.

I sometimes really got to wonder about the net. I think most times the net is getting worked. Like all that crap about Hall staying up all night and drinking and partying and insulting people backstage last week. I mean really think about it. Hall is said to have custody of his children and turned things around. Does this behaviour sound like someone the judge would favour in court?

I think the net is getting worked about the backstage antics. The same with the crap that the wwf banned Michaels and so on. Don't you think Vince signing these guys shows Vince is more concerned with drawing people and making money than keeping things in order. I think HBK hasn't been involved in anything with substance(hehe) because the wwf world hasn't called for it yet. Imagine if HBK came back last year what strong storyline would he have when Trips blew out his quad. Unless they had the rematch with Austin which might have been good. I think now we will see him because he can be in a role where he doesn't even have to really wrestle. Anyways, Nash in good shape? Who knows! Remember when Warrior returned in 1996 and the rumours floating around about his physical state varied? I think the same thing here.

Guest Tony149

1wrestling had a report a while back that said a fan saw Nash working out with the Disco Inferno. The fan said Nash looked like he was in better shape.

Rajah must of gotten that from 1bob, as he gets most of his "news" from Meltzer, Keller & Ryder.

Guest Invader3k

It is all just speculation and rumors. Don't believe anything until you actually see it on TV, that is what I say.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Nash wasn't in good shape in his hey day.  Hell, he never even had a hey day.

Guest Tony149

Nash looked to be in good shape during his Master Blasters, Oz & Vinnie Vegas days. He got out of shape once he got back in WCW.

Thing is.....Nash could be in great muscular and cardiovascular shape but I don't think that his knees will ever be better.

Guest dreamer420

Nash's knees are fucked I think but I'm betting that after WCW folded he hit the gym and hit it hard so he could look impressive if the WWF wanted to rehire him.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Exactly. He may look somewhat in shape, but the combination of injuries and age aren't gonna make him work any harder in the ring.

Guest Army Eye

right.. I mean if he's gotten in good shape that's great and all, he will look more impressive, but with his knee problems his matches won't be any better.  He still will move very slowly.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Rumor.  I have it from a good souce that he's older and slower than he was in WCW, and just as lazy as well.  But you didnt hear it from me.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Hall is crap now too.  He used to be alright, but 'problems' have ruined his career.

Guest Tony149

When I saw the nWo promo on TV first thing that came to my mind was Hogan looks old, Hall doesn't look good, and Nash is Nash.

I thought all this nWo stuff was recycled footage. I didn't think they'd used any new footage. Have they?

Guest theWCWRaider

I don't know if Nash is in better shape or not, it wouldn't surprise me to find that he did hit the gym.

But, to paraphrase a saying I've heard, even if Nash is in shape...same shit, different bag.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Yup. But at least Nash has more opponents in the top tier to carry him. As opposed to Bret and Shawn, now he's got Austin, Rock and HHH. So it may not be that bad.

Guest Tony149

The nWo promos that are airing now are new. The only time they're using old footage is when they're shown wrestling.

Hogan don't look old.......I think he is in youngest shape of his career. Hall and Nash to look young.