TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zero_Cool

(y)@old genesis games

Guest Zero_Cool

For about ten bucks, I got..

Madden 94:  Arguably the best Madden ever.

NHLPA 93:  The last NHL game with massive blood loss. ;)

World Series Baseball 95:  I dug it back in the day.

WWF Royal Rumble:  Hulkamania WILL die. :)

Also, I picked up a huge joystick thingie for five dollars.  Well, as long as it still works, I guess it would be a good idea to use the thing.  

go me.

Guest treble charged

Royal Rumble is an OK game, but I was pissed when I got it that Tatanka and Perfect were not in it like they were in the SNES version.

Guest redbaron51

Madden 94 was excellent on Sega.

It sucked on SNES though.

Guest hardyz1

I love all those games and still have them (except I just have the original WSB).  I just wished my Nomad wasn't broken so I could play them.  I could try hooking up my Genesis, but I haven't played it in years, and the controllers are fucked up.

Just once, though, I'd like to beat Sonic Spinball.  I got so close back in the day...

Guest Zero_Cool

Well, having a working Genesis compared to downloading them to my computer is better for me based on atmosphere alone.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I would much rather have a working Genesis with all of the games I have as ROMs instead of emulators and stuff. I think they would play better with the controller than a keyboad.

Guest Zero_Cool

Well then, I suppose that having all of those free Genesis games on a PC isn't really worth it when you have to shill out money to find a controller that plays like a Genesis one. ;)

Actually, I paid $13 for a USB adaptor that allows me to use a PSX or N64 joystick on my PC.

uhm...yeah

Haha, you think I would lie to you about that just to prove my point? I'm not that desperate.

Here, check it out for yourself.

Guest Zero_Cool

The reason I said "um..yeah" is due to the fact that you were talking about having an adaptor so you could play PSX and N64 games.  The thing is that we were talking about Genesis games..not next generation (from Genesis) systems.

The reason I said "um..yeah" is due to the fact that you were talking about having an adaptor so you could play PSX and N64 games.  The thing is that we were talking about Genesis games..not next generation (from Genesis) systems.

You should learn to properly read my posts before you respond then.

I said I had an adaptor that let's me use PSX and N64 "controllers" on my PC. Not games.

Guest Zero_Cool

I wasn't talking about games.  Instead, I was mentioning how you were talking about having Genesis games on your computer.  I said what I said because you mentioned PSX and N64 adaptors, when we were talking about buying controllers for Genesis stuff.  

So basically, you have an adaptor that you use to play N64 and PSX games, while I guess you still need to use the keyboard/whatever for Genesis titles.  

No offense, but you really confuse me.

Guest Black Lushus
So basically, you have an adaptor that you use to play N64 and PSX games, while I guess you still need to use the keyboard/whatever for Genesis titles.  

no, most emulators are compatible with a lot of the controllers out there on the market...i have a Gravis GamePad Pro and I can play SNES and Genesis ROMS with it...

No offense, but you really confuse me.

No offense, but are you a moron?

Let me make this really clear for you:

I said I had all those games you bought on my computer and it cost me $0.

You made a comment about it's better to play them on the Genesis because you have to use the keyboard on the computer.

I said you can buy controllers for the PC.

You said that would be expensive and negates getting free games.

I said I paid $13 for an adaptor that let's me use PSX and N64 controllers.

Now, how does that conversation lead to me saying ANYTHING about playing PSX or N64 games? I said I can use PSX and N64 controllers. Those controllers can be used for ANY game system on my PC, including Genesis. Hence, the PSX controller is much better for playing Genesis games than the Genesis controller.

Do you understand now, or do I have to draw you a picture?

Guest Zero_Cool

Of course, I don't really think that the normal gamer uses a PSX controller to play Genesis games (I know of no one eho does).  Sorry, but I guess I myself do not think that using a flippin' Playstation controller would equal a good Genesis playing experience, with the whole four buttons thing instead of having three or six.  

Did you ever say you used a PSX controller to play Genesis games?  Perhaps you insinuated before your last post.  Am I supposed to be some freaking magical mind-reader who can pick up any little thing said and turn it into a complete statement?  It would be cool to be one, but I am not....so therefore I must be a moron.

You can play a Genesis game with a PSX controller....great.  I know all the lyrics to "Basket Case", but I can sing it in Spanish.  Is that relevant to what the main part of this post was?  Not at all.

I'm done.  You win this arguement over video games.  Way to go.

*wonders why he even bothered creating a thread*

Guest The Man in Blak

Not to break this up, but you can find the original Sidewinder Gamepad on eBay and other internet stores for around $15 and it covers ground for almost any 32-bit (or earlier) system released on the market.