TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 10/28 - 10/30

National television schedule. ABC has the annoying three time slot doubleheader this week. West coast gest the late Wazzu/USC game and the rest of the country is split between the two early games. I'm trying to figure out how ABC ended up with Oregon/Washington instead of ASU/Cal.

THURSDAY

#22 Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech, 7:45/4:45 PM, ESPN

FRIDAY

Hawaii at #13 Boise State, 8:00/5:00 PM, ESPN2

SATURDAY

#2 Oklahoma at #19 Oklahoma State, Noon/9:00 AM, ABC*

Penn State at Ohio State, Noon/9:00 AM, ABC*

#21 Purdue at Northwestern, Noon/9:00 AM, ESPN

N.C. State at Clemson, Noon/9:00 AM, ESPN2

Missouri at Nebraska, Noon/9:00 AM, FSN

Florida vs. #9 Georgia, 3:30/12:30 PM, CBS

#5 Florida State at Maryland, 3:30/12:30 PM, ABC*

#10 Texas at Colorado, 3:30/12:30 PM, ABC*

Michigan State at #12 Michigan, 3:30/12:30 PM, ABC*

Washington at Oregon, 3:30/12:30 PM ABC*

Stanford at UCLA, 3:30/12:30 PM, FSN

#1 USC at Washington State, 7:00/4:00 PM, ABC*

#3 Miami at North Carolina, 7:00/4:00 PM, ESPN2

Texas Tech at Kansas State, 7:00/4:00 PM, FSN

#4 Auburn at Mississippi, 7:45/4:45 PM, ESPN

#15 Arizona State at #8 California, 10:00/7:00 PM, TBS

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh good, Auburn's got the a night game, so I can observe the trample-job they pull on Miss.

I really hope Georgia gets upset, but I think Florida's going to go into that game all strung out on losing, and come up short again in a very hard must-win situation.

Man things are crazy down here. I haven't seen any fights started but I've seen some people getting crazy and ready. Unfortunately I have to go to work at 2! Dammit! Oh well it's an 11:00 kick-off so I can watch most of it and then go to work at 2. And since I work at Radio Shack the game will be on. Hehehe.....

And I believe this is the first time in history College Gameday has been in Stillwater. And if OU wins and A&M wins they said they'd go to College Station to. Putting OU on gameday two weeks in a row.

Man it sucks......our two biggest tests of the season are in a row on the road. Crazy stuff.

Is Gameday in Stillwater or Berkley this week. Anyhow, I'll be trashed at the Big House watching Michigan in a upset in the making game against those damn Spartans.

The score is gonna be 28-27 I just don't know who is gonna win

Is Gameday in Stillwater or Berkley this week. Anyhow, I'll be trashed at the Big House watching Michigan in a upset in the making game against those damn Spartans.

The score is gonna be 28-27 I just don't know who is gonna win

Gameday is in Stillwater. And they've already stated that if OU is 8-0 and A&M is 7-1 they will go to College Station next week.

G Tech 4 Life!

The Jackets are kicking ass tonight. I know it's only halftime, but they are looking fucking good. They're playing efficient football and making the big plays when they need to.

Georgia Tech's my favorite I-A school that I don't actually attend, so it's tight to see them doing so well tonight.

Wow, complete 4th quarter collapse by Georgia Tech. Terrible call though on the interception return for the touchdown. That being said Reggie Ball wasn't showing anything to indicate he would have been able to lead them down the field to tie the game if a touchback had been called. After losing P.J. Daniels you had a feeling they wouldn't be able to hang on to the lead.

Tonight's Hawaii/Boise State game will be interesting, for a number of reasons:

--Hawaii seems to be Boise's last remaining "toughie" on their schedule.

--QB Timmy Chang could break the NCAA passing record (needs 241)

--Umm...you get to see 150+ points put up in a football game?

Maybe Timmy Chang will get hurt. Sorry Timmy, no more medical redshirts if it happens AGAIN. :bonk:

Maybe Timmy Chang will get hurt. Sorry Timmy, no more medical redshirts if it happens AGAIN. :bonk:

It seems like he did. He's playing like shit out there, and the only rational explanation is the non-throwing shoulder that the ESPN announcers keep talking about.

I was surprised Chang has only thrown 4 INT's before the Boise State game. Usually he throws 20 or so a season, so it wasn't a surprise he broke the INT record.

I've watched Chang a lot the past few years (normally there's a Hawai'i game on late but this year the games are blacked out) and he is a hot and cold quarterback. When he's hot, he's unbelievable. When he's not...well you saw the results.

Alright here we go! Bedlam time!

This is one of OU's toughest tests and they have a very real possibility of losing this week and possibly next week. Two road games against two Top 25 teams 2 weeks in a row. Boy that schedule sure is weak.

Wow there's just an air on College Gameday. It doesn't feel like a normal College Gameday. It's feeling like something big's going to happen.

I have a feeling we're going to get a really tight and REALLY good game. Final score in the range of OU 31 OSU 28.

Ok Oklahoma.......stop making these dumb moves! Mark Clayton with the retard move of trying to pick it up on a high bouncing punt giving OSU great field position then you fumble the freaking punt snap and try to pick it up!?

Oh man OU needs to gather themselves and answer with some points before OSU's confidence is overflowing.

I'm all hyped up. My dad is an OSU fan so he's back in the bedroom going nuts after our snafu on special teams and then OU answers with a long TD and I just went nuts and got in his face. Then my excitement carried over to the board.

I'm really glad my ABC is giving me Penn State vs Ohio State instead of two ranked teams going head to head.

No really, I am. I'm thrilled.

And my other CBS? Rutgers against West Va.

Which is actually good...cept the game means jack.

Hey you wanna create a OaO thread for the remainder of this game? I only didn't create one because you said you wouldn't be here.