TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

My theory as to why

Guest Anglesault

I had this in the WWF section under SD!, but Adolf Moderator told me to cut it out.

Angle and Jericho were getting over, so Hunter demanded that Angle and Jericho be broken up and for Angle to get a jobber as a partner. while Jericho gets made a fool in the main events.

HHH is such a genius. He must have selective hearing. He hears HIS pops, but doesn't hear Jericho or Angle's heat. HHH must not know that the WWF NEEDS people to be over right now, and with Hogan as champion, they need to build someone up to take the belt from him (and NO, I don't mean the Underfaker or HHH).

Guest Sandman9000

2 to 1 HHH sees the 2.9 rating as an excuse to convince Vince to never let Jericho have a title shot again.

Guest Tony149
I had this in the WWF section under SD!, but Adolf Moderator told me to cut it out.

Is that Brian's code name? Maybe you should book yourself vs. Brian in a "Respect Match" at your next "PPV". :D

Guest Anglesault

No, in all likelihood, I am going to be defending my title against the battle royale winner. :D And Tony, check Survivor out, SuperMod Brian is about to get voted off the island. :) :)

Guest treble charged

Anything that gets Lance Storm on TV is alright with me.

Guest alfdogg

I like Lance Storm, but for now, I'd actually go with Booker as Kurt's tag partner.  Think of it this way:  Since it's pretty obvious Angle's jobbing at JD, team Booker & Angle until then against Edge and whoever, have Kurt cost them a couple matches (hit Booker by mistake), and at JD, Booker costs Kurt the match to turn face, and you already have another feud lined up for Kurt.  That way, the WWF is happy (Edge goes over), most of us are happy (Booker turns face) and 'Sault is (somewhat) happy (Kurt retains most of his cred from the Edge feud).

EDIT: Wait a minute, can't do that, they're on different shows.  Sorry.