TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jm29195

3 MORE WWE Wrestlers released...

In: Simon Dean, The Towel-Heads, Carlito Carribean Cool, Gene Snitsky, Diva Search Losers, Some Tough Enough Guy eventually

Out: Test, Gunn, A-Train, Mack, stamboli, Palumbo, Rico, Nidia, Jazz, Gail

I would bet Alexis Laree and Jillian Hall are called up very soon too.

Guest Rain On Your Parade

Johnny Stamboli getting fired is just proof that WWE has fallen on hard times. He was a solid worker, great wrestler, a good character, and had a great look. They can't afford to be releasing that kind of person unless they are in dire financial trouble. This sounds like a company that is shaving assets to meet it's bottom line for the quarter.

The only problem is, what's going to happen 6 months from now when half their talent is wrestling elsewhere, and grateful to be gone from the sinking ship.

They have Orton, Batista, Heidenreich, Morgan, Snitsky, VISCERA and the rest of the Hoss Crew on the roster but they fire RICO? Those fucking retards. That is up there with firing Goldust.

C'mon think for a minute. Why would they fire Orton and Batista, two guys that even if you think aren't very good, are guys they have pushed hard? Especially since Orton is going to main event WM? What an idiotic remark. Do not let your biases cloud good judgment.

Where did I say fire Orton and Batista? They are shitty wrestlers on the Hoss Crew that are nowhere near better than Rico in charisma or talent, that is all.

Guest LooneyTune

Stop bad mouthing Pimp Batista. He has won the hearts of everyone with his style...except for the horrible nightmare color clash in ring attire choice.

They hired Carlito Carribean Cool, Simon Dean, Luther Reigns, the Diva Search Winner, and the soon to be winner of the Tough Enough Contest (all of which could not wrestle their way out of a paper bag) to replace this talent?

In: Simon Dean, The Towel-Heads, Carlito Carribean Cool, Gene Snitsky, Diva Search Losers, Some Tough Enough Guy eventually

Out: Test, Gunn, A-Train, Mack, stamboli, Palumbo, Rico, Nidia, Jazz, Gail

I would bet Alexis Laree and Jillian Hall are called up very soon too.

Let's hope not. Alexis might have it... but she definitely doesn't have "IT" and Jillian, don't even start me on that broad. Let's just say, I'd turn the channel if she were on it. I've seen better faces on a clock... and her wrestling is not that much better!

Guest LooneyTune

Nova has been in OVW forever. Luther Reigns (Horshu) has been wrestling for at least 7 years. Carlito is Carlos Colons son.

The only argument is the TE's and Diva's. So...so horrible.