TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jm29195

3 MORE WWE Wrestlers released...

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

NOOOOOOOOO!

Johnny Stamboli getting fired doesn't bode well for Nunzio. :(

I'm sad to see Rico and Jazz go as well.

This is kinda freaky.

Guest LooneyTune

WWE wouldn't fire Triple H even if he commited murder. (Snuka got away with it for Hunter's sake!)

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

This has to lead to the end of Brand Extension, or picking up a lot of indy wrestlers. Maybe nostalgia acts? I don't care about any of these cuts except Chuck Polumbo. But really, why bring back Viscera and cut all these people?

Guest LooneyTune

Rico. Isn't. Gay.

If its a message to Pat, they would fire Grenier, Dupree, and Steve Lombardi if he still hangs around.

They have Orton, Batista, Heidenreich, Morgan, Snitsky, VISCERA and the rest of the Hoss Crew on the roster but they fire RICO? Those fucking retards. That is up there with firing Goldust.

They can do stupid ass DIVA SEARCHES and TOUGH ENOUGH but they fired Rico. Wrap your mind around that.

Those fucking retards.

Rico. Isn't. Gay.

If its a message to Pat, they would fire Grenier, Dupree, and Steve Lombardi if he still hangs around.

Yes i know that, but he plays one on TV.

Grenier & Dupree are both title holders, so that's unlikely. It's just that the releasing of rico is odd becuase you would think that he would be one of the safe ones.

"The WWE has released Jesus Christ. It was reported that he showed up late for Armageddon and has been known to not sell properly. In some circles the lack of selling has garnered him a huge fan following, but it is not the kind of character the WWE was having him portray, which as you know was a miracle-working underdog."

Guest LooneyTune
Rico. Isn't. Gay.

Yes i know that, but he plays one on TV.

Not anymore he doesn't...he's fired. I'm guessing WWE held a big battle royale in Vince's office, and whoever gave up would be fired.

Damn, what a day. TNA will probably benefit from all this...hopefully wwe is doing it for some good reason(most releases were right choices...but keeping holly etc, but releasing rico and stamboli?)

Pro wrestling is inching closer and closer to the territorial days of old....

Guest JMA

Damn, this is probably the best thing to ever happen to TNA. They literally have their pick of any of these WWE cast-offs.

I expect there to be even more firings after Survivor Series.

Damn, this is probably the best thing to ever happen to TNA. They literally have their pick of any of these WWE cast-offs.

Like I said, TNA could make a totally brand new show, like Heat or Velocity, using only the ten guys that have been released in the past few days.

Like I said, TNA could make a totally brand new show, like Heat or Velocity, using only the ten guys that have been released in the past few days.

Hell, TNA could just replace their entire roster (saving the few who already are effectively used).

Anyone find it funny that the WWE just released a video game that people were complaining about due to it's thin roster and then they start trimming the real-life roster down like mad?

Guest LooneyTune

In: Simon Dean, The Towel-Heads, Carlito Carribean Cool, Gene Snitsky, Diva Search Losers, Some Tough Enough Guy eventually

Out: Test, Gunn, A-Train, Mack, stamboli, Palumbo, Rico, Nidia, Jazz, Gail

:( Oh god, people were already complaining about the SDvsRAW roster...damn, now with everyone being fired it may really be outdated.

I hope someone like...hacked WWE's site, and they're changing all of these themselves :(. Fuckin Rico!?

Guest Prof_Plague

This is a little strange. They've had a fair amount of releases before, but not in such a short amount of time.

Guest Askewniverse

Damn, this kinda sucks. I liked Johnny Stamboli. I thought most of Nunzio and Stamboli's backstage segments were entertaining ("Why you gotta smack me, Nunz?"). The FBI was probably my favorite tag team on SmackDown. They could easily have been pushed as top contenders in the division.

Guest Banders Kennany
A-Train and Palumbo have done nothing in eons. Train made what, one RAW appearance since Draft 2004?

Mack has done jack since Henry had surgery and Long turned face for Smackdown. Good riddance.

This is the kind of attitude I hate to see. These guys are worthless? Good riddance? C'mon now. They never even had a chance. Was it Palumbo or A-Train's fault they could never do anything on Raw? Was it Rodney Mack's that they never gave him ANYTHING to do?

then what is Poor Nunzio gonna do then?

Get released it looks like.

They didn't; she was paid per appearance and is apparently done with the company.

She wouldn't be done if they asked her back, I bet you that much.

Molly should not get released since she is one of the few women who can actually wrestle.  Somebody has to stay employed to teach the divas how to take bumps.

To be fair, I love Molly as much all of you guys and the last thing I want to see if her taken out of the picture, but Fit Finley has done an enormous job working with the women. Just because Molly is a woman doesn't mean they need her to teach the women.

When does Rosey get the axe since his voting was really low for Taboo Tuesday?

I guess tomorrow.

I'm amazed that Shannon Moore, Ultimo Dragon, Akio, and Funaki are still employed on Smackdown.

I think I heard someone say Shannon was released in this very thread. Akio is likely next on the chopper, they just probably forgot they even have him. Ultimo will probably be given a shot since he is a legend and we learned of the new gimmick they were cooking up for him. Funaki for some reason, I think they will always keep around as a jobber.

Honestly now, what the hell is going on? All these releases have to mean something.

Contracts were up?

I think it is unlikely so many contracts of lower level superstars went up in just a matter of days. Who signs contracts that turnover all at the same time? That could lead to bad planning and a potential situation where the superstars all hold out for better deals.

I'm wondering if any of the wrestlers who got released were liked by Pat Patterson. Are they sending a messege to pat patterson with the firing of rico?.

C'mon, use your head. That would incredibly immature of them to do, even for this sad ass company.

They have Orton, Batista, Heidenreich, Morgan, Snitsky, VISCERA and the rest of the Hoss Crew on the roster but they fire RICO? Those fucking retards. That is up there with firing Goldust.

C'mon think for a minute. Why would they fire Orton and Batista, two guys that even if you think aren't very good, are guys they have pushed hard? Especially since Orton is going to main event WM? What an idiotic remark. Do not let your biases cloud good judgment.