TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

Tatoos

Guest converge241

BROCK~!'s back tatoo has got to be the worst ive seen it just looks bad..if it was modified a little more symmetrical it might be better..

the best is Droz's whole collection..id like to get soemthing like that

Guest Singular

Raven has some really sweet tats.  Taker's sleeves are cool, but the SARA on the neck looks really white trash.  Saturn has some good and some bad.

I don't think Brock's tat is done yet.  It looks like it still needs more shadowing and mabey some color.

Guest converge241
Raven has some really sweet tats.  

that Starman tat he has i spretty sweet..i might have to ape that

Guest muzanisa

The starman ones pretty flat.

Were Droz's ones tribal? I can't remember don't like tribal personally.

Undertaker has good work on him but I don't like the arrangement. Far too much negative skin showing on a sleeve for no real effect. I believe that he only lets one guy ink him. Does anyone know who it is?

The Edge & Christian matching ones look awful. Are they meant to be bulldogs?

Mideon had some good work on him.

Guest Singular

I thought I read somewhere that Godfather was a former tatoo artist.  Can anyone clarify or dismiss this?

I almost forgot one of my favorite tats on a wrestler.  Bam Bam's head.  thoses flames are wicked.

Guest dreamer420

I think the SARA tattoo is pretty cool.  I would get one for my girl.

Guest buffybeast

Hmm, I'd never tattoo my own name on my body let alone some man's.

Anywhoo, I like Lesnar's tattoos.  Droz and some pretty sweet ones, too.  

I hate Saturn's.  They look gross.

Guest What?!

Albert's Val Venis tattoo :D

But honestly, I'd say Saturn's tattoos are the worst.

Guest dreamer420

I wouldn't tattoo a girls name on my arm or anything.  I would do something crazy like tattoo it on the front or back of my neck.  I think Taker's looks pretty cool and if I was confident enough that I was going to be with the same girl forever then I would probably get it done.

Guest converge241

the only name tatoo i would get would be my kid(s).

your child is your child forever..but significant other could have a "status change"

Guest y2jailbait

Shawn Micheals borderline male stripper tattoo has always been a fav of mine. Its the actual first time i had ever seen a tattoo on a wrestler, and im not lying. Really, who else in the mid to late eightes had a noticeable tattoo that signified that mans character. Wierd to think about that ya know.

Guest razazteca

Daphane's back tatoo is fits here character of the screamer

Guest dreamer420
Hardly any relationship lasts forever, Dreamer.

True, but with the right person it can last.  Finding her might bethe hard part because I'm pretty sure she doesn't live in my town.

Guest Human Fly

I think Raven has probably got the best ink on him IMO. Even though it's harder to see Booker T. has a cool looking flame on his arm. But hands down Goldust has the worst ink of any wrestler. If anyone's seen it you know what I'm talking about.

Guest Flyboy

I like Brock's for some reason.  I also thought Goldberg's was cool.  

I can't stand Lita's... ugh.

Lita's is alright sometimes you can not notice it but its overall a bad tatoo doesn;'t look that  bad on her Bam Bam's were the shiznit i kinda dig Brock's he's got one on his arm too not just the huge back one and Saturn just looks strange when he like re-did his tatoos they really stand out now and just look strange on him

Guest converge241
I like Lita's.  Tattoo's on hotties look wicked.

id like to see a nice back tatoo.. the kind at the bottom of the back.. when women have that(does best Mike Sanders impression) you know what that means....

Guest dreamer420

I don't like how every girl needs to get a tattoo right above her ass these days.  doesn't look good to me.

Guest TheHulkster

Saturn, Lita, and Austin's calf tatoo don't really look good at all. I always thought DDP's tatoos looked pretty cool, and rocky's works well.

Guest goodhelmet

Yeah I always thought Bam Bam's head tattoo was friggin cool.

personally, I would never tattoo anyone's name on my body. I take that back, I have Mom on my chest and my name on my arm but my wife is going to wait a long time if she thinks her name is getting put on my body

Guest converge241
I don't like how every girl needs to get a tattoo right above her ass these days.  doesn't look good to me.

really? i love em..but i could see the point about everybody..

my wife alwasy said women get them there to signify the position they like taking it..(you have something to look at while in the act)

Guest notJames
...my wife alwasy said women get them there to signify the position they like taking it..(you have something to look at while in the act)

My wife has a little one on her ankle.

Hmmmm....

;)

For some reason I always liked DDP's star on his chest, and I'm digging Randy Orton's work...

but Big Show's tiger just pisses me off. I can't figure out why.

Guest dreamer420

Big Show's remind me of what John Tenta has tattooed on his arm.

Guest Mark4steamboat

i thought the same thing. i like taz's tat of the face on his shuolder. i can draw that really good too.

Guest Anglesault

Michaels had a nice one. I really don't lijke Billy Gunn's NAO one.

Shawn Micheals borderline male stripper tattoo has always been a fav of mine. Its the actual first time i had ever seen a tattoo on a wrestler, and im not lying. Really, who else in the mid to late eightes had a noticeable tattoo that signified that mans character. Wierd to think about that ya know.

Actually, it was the early 90's.

Bam Bam, The Beast From the East. East/Hell. Hell/Fire. I know east could mean something else, just pointing something out.

Didn't Tugboat have a boat on his arm?

Anyway, As much as a hate the prick. I always liked Goldberg's Tribal. Rock's Brama Bull is alright, also.