TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Vanilla Midget

Nash and Hall in HWA

Guest The Vanilla Midget

1bob is reporting that nash and hall have been sent to hwa in order to work the ring and run the ropes etc.

Guest theWCWRaider

No no no! I think they're going to practice the fine art of backstage politics, remember, it has been almost a year since Nash has used his, he could be rusty.

Or perhaps, Less Thatcher asked them to come in and teach the young guys about backstage influence.

How to screw over the most people with the least effort, while making the most money, and having everyone believe you're their friend.

Although, the image of Hall/Nash actually having to run ropes is intreging.

BTW, if they were sent there to work off the ring rust, they'd never make the big roster.

Why ain't Hogan going? Ok, I know why, but I just had to ask anyway.

A

ctually, I do find that amuzing, Nash will corupt the iinds of HWA students and they'll never be the same again.

Guest Army Eye

Wow I don't believe it.  I thought this was a joke.  

I guess maybe they'll be team players this time around.

Guest EI Cubano

Nash and Mike Sanders are reportedly pretty good friends stemming back to the Natural Born Thrillers days where Nash coached Sanders on screen and off screen, here's to hoping Nash brings Sanders back to the WWF with him.

Guest Tony149

I'm kinda surprise Hall & Nash actually went to HWA. I would of thought their ego's would say "Hell no! We won't go!"

Guest TUS_02

Well, they took more inititive then Bryan Clarke... that gives them some cool points in my book.

Guest Some Guy

I think its more of a test on their behavior than to work off ring rust.  If they act like assholes than they're probably gone after Mania.  We'll see.

Guest Tony149

I skip the mentions on Nash & Sanders being friends. If Nash can get Sanders on TV, that's Awesome. Anything to see "Above Average" on below average TV.

Guest InigoMontoya

I think that Vince would be crazy to just throw them in the deep end. I was sure that they would do something like this with them before they appeared on television. I 'spose it could have been similar to Buff's few hours of employment if they didn't make sure they still had it.

Had what?

Guest The Vanilla Midget

yeah, it seems vince has finally learned from the mistakes that were bagwell and kronik.

Guest Some Guy

"yeah, it seems vince has finally learned from the mistakes that were bagwell and kronik."

Oh come on now, this is Vince we're talking about.  He'll keep doing the same things over and over, until he gives up the company and his daughter runs it out of business after she books her self to go over for the world title at Wrestlemania.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

sorry, my bad.  i used the plural "mistakes" instead of singular.  we have about as much chance of stephanie retiring permanently from tv than we do of vince learning from all his mistakes...

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I hope the WWF comes up with a better reason for sending Hall and Nash down to the HWA than wanting them to run the ropes.  Most of us can pretty much assure everyone that this is a behavior test, but they certainly can run the ropes before/after a WWF event.  But hey, this is Vince McMahon we're talking about.  He never makes stupid decisions.

I hope Nash has some positive influence backstage, one being that Disco Inferno gets hired to book (he's a good booker, and booked a few funny angles in 2000 WCW), and the second being that "Above Average" is brought on TV.

Hell, I remember Sanders when he and Allan Funk were "The Re-Enforcers" on Worldwide.  He was "Average" then, all the way down to a plain black baseball hat.

Ahhh... Memories.

The Reenforcers??? What was that???? When was Disco a booker????? What did he book......I never heard of that shit.

Any way I think Vince is learnin from mistakes and all yall are just bein negetive. Why doesn't he send Hogan to????? He has not wrestled in

awhile.

Guest Anorak

Nash has apparently wasted no time in trying to get some of his friends from wcw a new job if you buy the reports on several different sites.Mike Sanders could be a great addition to the wwf and it would be great to see such an entertaining personality on tv as so many wrestlers right now just seem to lack any real charisma.Mark Madden & Disco Inferno have also been mentioned as people who Nash will put a good word in for.

Guest Haku

Well atleast when they start wrestling they won't be total failures as they're trying to work of ring rust

Guest Flair5000

They can get rid of all the ring rust they like, but they'll still suck. I think Mike Sanders would be the only possible benefit they could bring, other than (unintentional) comedy.

Guest EI Cubano

I really liked Disco as a booker and even more as a wrestler. Disco was just hilarious on the mic and hos "who let the dogs out" sphiel in the later days of WCW was just hilarious I thought. He was always the kind of guy more suited for the WWF environment rather than the WCW environment.

Guest Tony149

Yes, somebody who likes Disco. Disco has made it clear, he's a fan of the entertainment side of wrestling. He would fit perfect as a booker. If he gets a writing job, hopefully he doesn't become an "ass-kisser" to the McMahons.

Guest dreamer420

Nash, Hall, and Hogan are going to surprise all of you.  First off I'm betting all three are pretty excited and lucky to be back in the big show, so I don't think they will do anything to fuck up their relationship.  Also if there is one guy who can control those egos and keep them in check it is Vince McMahon because he can say "fuck you" and that is it.  Neither of these guys will wrestle in the big time again.

Guest Tony149

We'll have to wait and see if Vince gives these guys the boot if they act up. All there original nWo members will also have job offers from start up feds.

Guest theWCWRaider

Vince never makes stupid decisions?

Vince has learned from his mistakes?

Vince can control the egos?

Ok, what happened to the real Vince McMahon, because the Vince you guys are talking about is not the one I remember.

As for Disqo/Disco, or whatever, I want to see Disqo in the WWF so much. I thought he was entertaining as hell, and he cracked me up even when he was on WCW Live.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ernest Miller on TV, he's good on the mic I always thought, he is another personality, and a personality is something that the WWF really could use.

Everyone else, has already mentioned Mike Sanders so I'll leave that one where it is.