TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

OAO Armageddon Thread.

Guest Fook_Theta

I was going to make a new thread for this, but decided not to.

Todd Grisham just said on Heat that the Dixie Dog fight between Puder and Miz has been sanctioned by the Georgia Athletic Commision. If he is telling the truth, do you think WWE should discontinue the rest of the event/card if Miz gets killed in tonights match?

He is no Owen Hart, but anyone dying in the ring should constitute a discontinued event in my opinion.

This might be the worst build up to any PPV all year...and that's really saying something. Just an awful job by the Smackdown writers this month.

They're too busy shopping for Christmas/Hannuka/Kwanza presents to write a proper show.

Guest LooneyTune
I was going to make a new thread for this, but decided not to.

Todd Grisham just said on Heat that the Dixie Dog fight between Puder and Miz has been sanctioned by the Georgia Athletic Commision. If he is telling the truth, do you think WWE should discontinue the rest of the event/card if Miz gets killed in tonights match?

He is no Owen Hart, but anyone dying in the ring should constitute a discontinued event in my opinion.

I thought Meltzer confirmed the "DDF" has been sanctioned by the boxing commission of GA, but WWE can always change the rules. I predict Mizanin does better than Danny Williams did last night.

This might be the worst build up to any PPV all year...and that's really saying something. Just an awful job by the Smackdown writers this month.

They're too busy shopping for Christmas/Hannuka/Kwanza presents to write a proper show.

I shook my head at the Observer notes that the writers are frustrated because they're trying to come up with stuff Vince and HHH like...but still...is that any excuse to have no interesting hype leading into this PPV? To dump the Chavo/Kidman and London/Kidman angles to the side? To switch the tag titles on the show before the PPV? To do nothing interesting with so many guys?

Oh well, it's the same bitching we've been doing all year.

Spike interview, treating Funaki lightly. Title change tonight, perhaps?

Guest LooneyTune

The best match of the night is going to be on Velocity...er...Heat. I love Velocity.

The best match of the night is going to be on Velocity...er...Heat. I love Velocity.

I can't believe nothing else is getting added. Seriously, think about it:

Spike/Funaki: Will probably go a little under 10.

Big Show/Team Angle: Better not go more than 10.

Jackie/Dawn: Better not go more than 5.

Cena/Jesus: Better not go much more than 10.

Tag title: Probably will go 15 I suppose, but that's stretching it a bit.

Dixie Dogfight: Three one round minutes? This will go fast.

So all that will be in under an hour for ring time, quite possibly, in a three hour show.

Main event: What's that leave this...a 40-45 minute match? Maybe. Because nothing else is going long.

Guest LooneyTune

Chavo should get the pin on Kidman I think. London has already pinned Kidman clean for his revenge, now it's Chavos turn.

Guest LooneyTune
So, did anyone actually order the show?

Survivor finale.

That's what they'll blame the low buyrate on. :)

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Major League are both on at 8pm on National Television. :-D

Guest Fook_Theta

You know what? I think I'm gonna call the main event being a sixty minute **** carry job / entertaining spotfest.

I have nothing to lose anyway.

You know what?  I think I'm gonna call the main event being a sixty minute **** carry job / entertaining spotfest.

I have nothing to lose anyway.

I'm surprised they didn't just make it a 4-corners Ironman match, to be honest.

Chavo needs to go back heel.

Guest LooneyTune

Chavo Guerrero has the ABSOLUTE WORST THEME MUSIC EVER. Thank God London isn't coming out to it.

And who the hell keeps hiring Creed for music?!

Guest LooneyTune

Glad to see Michael Cole ignoring Velocity LAST NIGHT when London pinned Kiman clean.

Guest LooneyTune

Michael Cole ignoring Funaki is also a former Hardcore Champion. Man Cole sucks.

Guest LooneyTune

Akio and London going to the trusted stiff chops. That never fails to look vicious.