TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bobby Riley

Hey Guys

Guest Bobby Riley

Whats going on everyone?! I have no idea who is still around that remembers who I am or how the fed is still doing, but as I've been getting less and less busy with school, I took an interest in writing again. I looked back at a lot of the material I made for the IGNWF/SWF, and wow it really makes me remember all of the good times I had around here.

I would like to say that Grand Slam deserves a fair send-off and he has done a great deal of work for this fed. I think hes a helluva guy, even though we never really interacted too much, but he'll be missed by everyone.

I would just like to see how everyone is doing, who is still around, and who is around that I have never talked to in my life! By the way, I don't know why you all insist on writing my character as an idiot, but really that doesn't represent him correctly! :) He was highly charismatic and didn't have a lot of physical tools, just wrestled with heart and intelligence! But ohh well, to each their own! I hope all is well and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Well, this is Munich. When I was a newb you were up for the Title against McWeed at I believe Battleground. I think we were both in the 57 member Anarchy a few years back.

Things are going ok. You should come back if you feel the itch to write again.

Hey, good to see you around again. Bothered reading any of our shit?

My all-time favorite Bobby Riley moment, from chat:

You should join Creative Control

What could I do on CC?

No, Creative Control the stable, not Creative Control the creative control