TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Oh man, I'm on drugs right now.

I'm on Cocaine right now, and I am drunk. I prefer cocaine to pot and feel more in cotrool, I am also at Why2J's house right now. We are watching 28 weeks later and I think it is the worst zombie movie I have seen.

You clearly haven't watched a lot of zombie movies. Even ones I think are worth watching are worse than that. Try Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror. Or possibly Burial Grounds: The Night of Terror, I don't remember which. Italian job, featuring an underage boy clearly voiced by a grown woman, and he tries to breastfeed off his mother, and bites her tit off (and the boy is like 12). Must be the coke.

You clearly haven't watched a lot of zombie movies. Even ones I think are worth watching are worse than that. Try Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror. Or possibly Burial Grounds: The Night of Terror, I don't remember which. Italian job, featuring an underage boy clearly voiced by a grown woman, and he tries to breastfeed off his mother, and bites her tit off (and the boy is like 12). Must be the coke.

HAHA, I haven't seen that many zombie films but for the most part they all suck. There is the ocasional one that is very good, but most of them end up being the same and aren't really suspenseful anymore. Not to mention that they aren't scary half the time. The only part I liked about 28

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

I got high for the first time in probably three months tonight while listening to In Rainbows and trying to decide if I care about Radiohead yet.

pot is not nearly as satisfying as I remember it being.

maybe tomorrow I'll take my last tab and wacky hijacks will ensue.

or maybe even some shenanigans. I don't think I've ever been involved in any shenanigans.

I fractured my ankle and I'm high on painkillers right now. I traded a couple of them for some Xanax. I'm awesome. I feel the need to explain why I'm posting so much, considering that I never post here.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

tripping is cool, but not really that cool any more.

I need new drugs.

I fractured my ankle and I'm high on painkillers right now. I traded a couple of them for some Xanax. I'm awesome. I feel the need to explain why I'm posting so much, considering that I never post here.

Funny story about Xanax (not really)

Me and some friends returning home from college would smoke pretty much every night in the little park in front of my high school (holy shit i'm cool). We'd get the occasional homeless guy sleeping in the little bathrooms a short walk from the benches that we were sitting at, but if we got lucky, Laptop Guy (or as I called him, Stabby McCutskids) who was basically a homeless guy who had a laptop and played flight simulator for hours, would show up. One of my friend's friends decides to go smoke with him real quick, and he gives them a Xanax in return for being so hip and chill with him. What? Total mind blower.

The Georgia homecoming parade was tonight and work was really busy. We didn't have anything decent around the house, so I'm drinking peppermint schnapps. This is perhaps the lowest in a series of low points.

I don't know what way your taste in beer runs, but, if you haven't already, you should try any of the number of beers produced by Athens's own Terrapin Brewery. You should also have little trouble finding stuff from Atlanta's equally recommended Sweetwater Brewery. I'm in Atlanta 2-3 times year; I load up on both when I'm there so I can have them down here. (Though, Sweetwater has recently gotten Florida distribution, so I'm set there.)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Remember when everyone was drinking cough syrup? Chug a lug, dudes.

My weed dealer is short, morbidly obese, balding on top despite long greasy metaler hair and has a ginger beard. I think he's the best dealer I have ever had.

My favorite weed dealer is my lesbian weed de-er...keeper-awayer followed closely by my 40-something year old deal-er...keeper-awayer. I find older dudes are generally at the top of the hierarchy, at least when it comes to getting straight sacks at the best price.

Guest Vitamin X
I don't know what way your taste in beer runs, but, if you haven't already, you should try any of the number of beers produced by Athens's own Terrapin Brewery. You should also have little trouble finding stuff from Atlanta's equally recommended Sweetwater Brewery. I'm in Atlanta 2-3 times year; I load up on both when I'm there so I can have them down here. (Though, Sweetwater has recently gotten Florida distribution, so I'm set there.)

This post is about a year and a half old I realize, but last September when I was in Atlanta, I tried the swill that was Sweetwater and was far from impressed... Pretty much all their variations, too. Their IPA was sort of decent, though. Never had a chance to try Terrapin.

We have Terrapin at work. It's good.

At first I read this part as being a post in 2009, and wondered whether or not Kinetic is working at Plaid Pantry now, transferring his veritable skills as a convenience store clerk to the great Pacific Northwest.

We didn't have anything decent around the house, so I'm drinking peppermint schnapps. This is perhaps the lowest in a series of low points.

This happened to me once, too. It was awful.

This actually just happened to me this past weekend, so me three. Not just peppermint schnapps, but the generic kind too (Monarch!) instead of Rumplemintz or whatever.

I may be biased because when I won a free VIP pass to some festival outside of Atlanta I also got free Sweetwater for the entire weekend, but I much prefer it to Terrapin. So take that as you will.

Sweetwater's pretty good, man. Terrapin's Wake 'n' Bake Coffee Oatmeal Stout is one of the best stouts I've ever had. Also, since that post, Terrapin arrived in Florida, which is far more exciting than getting Sweetwater.

EDIT: A List

Top Five Beers Available in Jacksonville, Florida, Right Now:

1. Ruination IPA (Stone)

2. Wake 'n' Bake Coffee Oatmeal Stout (Terrapin)

3. Arrogant Bastard (Stone)

4. Two-Hearted Ale (Bell's)

5. Hopslam (Bell's)

Terrapin's Wake 'n' Bake Coffee Oatmeal Stout

Holy shit, looking for this tomorrow. I'm intrigued by your list because I think I've heard of one of those beers. Do you have Blue Moon or Fat Tire down there?