TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Satanic Angel

SWF News Conference

Guest The Satanic Angel

Members of the Chicago area media, as well as a few representatives of sports magazines, gather in the SWF conference room, where a podium with multiple microphones awaits. There is a buzz in the air, as those in the room converse quietly about the hastily called press conference by the SWF board of directors. A staff member comes out and approaches the podium, then addresses the crowd as they stand in unison.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming on such short notice. Smarks Wrestling Federation would like to introduce an addition to its roster … and here tonight to give that announcement, is Miss Sarah Leavenworth, from the Talent Coordination team." He nods to the crowd and steps down as a flurry of excitement passes through the gathered crowd.

Sarah Leavenworth, dressed in a dark grey business suit, steps out from the right hand curtain and steps up to the podium, smiling for the cameras as flashbulbs go off. Her wavy, dark red hair is pulled back into a ponytail. She nods to the media and awaits their full attention before greeting them. "Good evening and welcome to this news event. I'm sure you all know me," she begins with a playful smirk. Sarah continues, "And I'm sure you know the 'Perfect Storm' Sean Davis and Marcus Washington … " Sarah gestures over as the two aforementioned gentlemen step out from where she appeared. They are also dressed in suits and take positions behind Sarah. The wrestler formerly known as Mistress Sarah adds to the list, "They're joined now by Rashelle Moore, who will accompany Sean Davis to the ring."

Another quick flurry of excited rolls through the members of the conference crowd as Rashelle steps onto the stage. She wears a business suit as well, in a soft green color. Her blonde curls are half tied up and still cascading over her shoulders. She smiles to the crowd as more flashbulbs go off, and then she joins Sarah at the podium, standing at her side. Sarah waits for the rumble of the crowd to die down as they get the point and hands go up. Miss Leavenworth nods to a reporter in the front row, and he stands to ask his question.

"Miss Moore, what will your role in the SWF be?"

Rashelle smiles and answers him, "Well, first of all, please call me Rashelle. I'm going to be Sean's valet and general supporter of Revolution Zero. I'm not ready for any wrestling quite yet, but with Sarah's help, I think in a few weeks I can help out Sean, or Toxxic, or anybody else that needs it … "

The reporter sits down, scribbling notes. Sarah nods to a different reporter and she asks a question of Rashelle, "What background do you have in sports?"

She blushes a bit at that question, almost reluctant to answer. "It's silly, really. At the University of Chicago, I was in the gymnastics club and the racquetball club … " Rashelle half-shrugs and smiles, hoping the answer is good enough …

Sarah helps her out a bit with an interjection, "Miss Yates, that's what I'm here for, to train Miss Moore to be safe in the ring."

"Will you be returning to television, then, Miss Leavenworth?" asks a male reporter in the back.

Sarah quickly responds, "No. My involvement is strictly behind the scenes."

Another male reporter blurts a question, obviously to Rashelle, "Aren't you and Sean Davis romantically involved?"

Davis steps up to the podium, leaning over Rashelle's shoulder to answer him, "We're seeing each other. This is one of the reasons Rashelle decided to join us … so that we could spend more time together."

Barely visible to the few video cameras in the room, Rashelle reaches and grabs Sean's hand, squeezing it as she smiles up at him. They both step back from the podium as Marcus Washington fields the last question from the crowd. "What type of contract is Miss Moore under?"

"Developmental, six to twelve months, Mr. Ranford," Marc answers. "When Sarah feels she's ready for the ring, Rashelle will be tested and then it will be decided if her contract will be extended or allowed to expire."

Marc steps back starts to head off stage along with Sean and Rashelle, as Sarah steps up to the podium to close the meeting. A writer from a local paper asks quickly, "Any word on how the rest of Revolution Zero is taking the news of Rashelle's addition?"

Sarah waves everyone off and nods to the writer, answering with, "There's been no comment from anyone else in Revolution Zero. We're sure you'll know how they feel on the next show." Sarah gives a coy smile and nods to the standing crowd. "That's all, thank you for joining us. Further questions can be directed to my voicemail."

The reporters gathered again buzz with activity and conversation as Sarah Leavenworth exits the conference area.