TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Cleveland Man sues Fear Factor

His suit added, "NBC is sending the wrong message to its TV watchers that cash can make or have people do just about anything beyond reasoning (sic) and in most cases against their will."

So why was this guy, presumably, watching and supporting it for some time until that point. What an idiot.

Guest Failed Mascot

I've never understood how people eating gross things or drinking some blenderised form of them was over coming a fear. This is why I don't bother watch the show.

I've never understood how people eating gross things or drinking some blenderised form of them was over coming a fear. This is why I don't bother watch the show.

How is it not? Only so many times you can have someone jump from high heights, or stand in the dark.

And usually when something grosses you out, it well...scares you. So in turn, that makes it a fear.

But...

"NBC is sending the wrong message to its TV watchers that cash can make or have people do just about anything beyond reasoning (sic) and in most cases against their will."

Wait...that's pretty much true. People will do almost anything for a large enough cash prize...

And it's not against their will either. They not only sign up...but can walk away...

Guest LooneyTune

(Sarcastic post. Nothing here should be taken seriously)

I want to sue Friends for being a stupid piece of shit show with repetitive garbage that insults my intelligence. However, I do watch it every now and then and watching dumber shit like anything on during the middle of the day on WB network, and everyones favorite show, Full House.

Hey, if this schmuck can sue over something silly, I'm sure I could too.

And the sad part is I can do anything on that show except the eating stuff part. :throwup:

Guest LooneyTune

I eat, masturbate, stick things up my BUTT, and brush my teeth with my crotch brush at the same time Fear Factor is on. Some people really need to lighten up.