TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

SMACKDOWN! Thread

Guest The Shadow Behind You

That little boy who gave the sign shouldn't be understanding that

Guest LooneyTune

I honestly have no fucking clue WHO THE HELL ANY OF THESE THREE BITCHES ARE.

I honestly have no fucking cool WHO THE HELL ANY OF THESE THREE BITCHES ARE.

sluts off the corner...

Guest LooneyTune

I goofed on my previous comment. I meant "clue" not "cool". I guess I was mesmorized by the stupidity of these diva segments.

Point being?

There was a point when no one knew who the hell Trish Stratus was. Or Lita. Or Jackie. etc.

And anyways, if you didn't know who they were...well, he introduced them to you, so there :P.

Cena needs more spin time on them rims...they spin for like 5 seconds.

since tune's confused...those three aren't actual members of the roster like amy, michelle and Joy...they were random sluts/strippers for a one night skit.

like the ho's with godfather.

Guest LooneyTune

Point being?

There was a point when no one knew who the hell Trish Stratus was. Or Lita. Or Jackie. etc.

And anyways, if you didn't know who they were...well, he introduced them to you, so there :P.

Your (very) awesome avatar saves you from a verbal beating. (continues staring at it for the next 5 hours)

...why doesn't RVD ever wear a title belt around his waist anymore?

He did in ECW, why not in WWE though?

In ECW; he had a long elaborate enterance that revolved around him taking the belt off and he interacted with the fans, thus it was safer to keep it around his waist.

Now? He has 15 seconds to get in the ring.

...why doesn't RVD ever wear a title belt around his waist anymore?

He did in ECW, why not in WWE though?

He's smart? I dunno...but I mean hey, why put it on when you just have to take it off? (Especially since putting it on isn't the easiest thing in the world, unless he just connected like two buttons or something).

You know; knowing WWE...Instead of having well developed RVD and Mysterio Vs Booker/Eddy angle building to a 2/3 falls blow off at mania...

Eddy will senselessly turn on booker next week and the Bashams win and the bashams face Haas/Holly at mania instead.

Guest LooneyTune
You know; knowing WWE...Instead of having well developed RVD and Mysterio Vs Booker/Eddy angle building to a 2/3 falls blow off at mania...

Eddy will senselessly turn on booker next week and the Bashams win and the bashams face Haas/Holly at mania instead.

Sounds like a good idea... if this were WWE booking. At least it means Charlie Haas actually gets a spot on the Wrestlemania card.

Wow, mania?

I was thinking more along the lines of RVD/Rey vs Eddie/Booker at RR. Which sort of, seems like what they're building to. But hey, who knows, that might actually work because I doubt any of the men will be doing anything that meaningful come WM.

Wow, mania?

I was thinking more along the lines of RVD/Rey vs Eddie/Booker at RR. Which sort of, seems like what they're building to. But hey, who knows, that might actually work because I doubt any of the men will be doing anything that meaningful come WM.

Nah; I'd keep that match off the card and have them work the rumble.

It's easy to build a feud based off them one-upping each other again and again leading to a 2/3 Falls match at Mania.

Guest LooneyTune
What Kurt Angle doesn't realize is..

THAT ITS A TRAP!

Where's the picture of General Ackbar from Star Wars?

Guest LooneyTune
What Kurt Angle doesn't realize is..

THAT ITS A TRAP!

ackbar.jpg

Here you go Tune.

I keep forgetting it's Admiral. I must be thinking of that old WCCW manager of Devistation Inc.