TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Llakor

IWS Praise the Violence CANCELLED

Man, if anyone ever wants to complain about venue problems, oy

A Message from Danny Cox:

Due to unforeseen complications involving our relationship with bar Unison, the IWS regrets to inform you that we will NOT be presenting "Praise the Violence" on Saturday January 15th. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have secured a new venue for Violent Valentine in the heart of downtown Montreal. More details will be presented to you on that on incoming weeks. We appreciate the support of our fans, while we work through this obstacle. We here at the IWS would like thank you the fans for your support and patronage, Your dedication to this product is what makes bumps in the road like this bearable and keeps us all going. Thank you.

We would also like to remind you that Un F’N Sanctioned is scheduled for March 26th at the Medley and will go ahead as planned. We will be selling tickets in advance before SmackDown on January 18th and during New Year’s Madness on January 22nd. Advance tickets will be $20 for V.I.P seats and $15 for regular seats. Fans with V.I.P. tickets will be let into the Medley first, will not have to stand in line after doors open and be able to choose their seats first. There will be no reserved seats for this show.

I would just like to add that if you would like to support the IWS while we work through this obstacle, you can always go to www.smartmarkvideo.com and order one of our DVDs. I would reccommend the just released Season's Beatings 2004.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Not good at all, hopefully all will be back to normal from the next show on.

Guest macheteofodin

This sucks, I liked Unison because it was easy to find, had a HUGE parking lot and had hot waitress/bartender chicks. Hopefully the new venue is just as accessable. Whatever though. Losing Le Skratch didn't stop them before, this won't stop them now.