TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Modern Man's Hustle

"Rockin' it, Frat-Party Style!"

I do hope you're kidding.

Hey guys! Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I just came up with that.

To be the man you've got to be the man! I just came up with it. Plaigirism! It's fun.

'Tis a far, far better thing than I have ever done before.'

^

Guess what. I wrote that shit.

The Czech Republic put part of this story as his signature, but clearly forgot to credit the source. I'm pretty sure I don't like him already.

OH SHIT.

Hey look, Modern Man's Hustle, I didn't credit the quote to you either. I credited that to myself too.

Guest eBayBrison

This show should take over that shit they show on FOX now-a-days. I don't know why but these kids seem the same as the kids in Freddy Vs Jason. Only more sweaty and horny.

Brison

The Czech Republic put part of this story as his signature, but clearly forgot to credit the source. I'm pretty sure I don't like him already.

OH SHIT.

Hey look, Modern Man's Hustle, I didn't credit the quote to you either. I credited that to myself too.

Guess I gotta start nailing shit down so Czech doesn't take it.

Guest Quik

Wow, I hate Greek life with a passion, but that was probly the biggest stretch for a stereotype ever.

Guest PlatinumBoy
I don't get it.

Other than poking fun at the kids taste in music (Bizkit) and making them seem like turned-away auditions from The OC.

Whats wrong with smoking some marijuana, a punch bowl of juice/vodka, beer cans and pizza?

And VAGINA!

Jealous people would mock frat parties while they're watching Angel and scratching their balls and getting more Cheetos stains on their teeth & t-shirts.

Dave Eggers is the man behind Mcsweeney's. He's not some "nerd" who would mock frat parties. Also he gets more pussy than 99% of frat boys.