TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

1,000 posts/3 Year Anniversary

I was going to post some clever topic of discussion so this wasn't completely useless junk, but I couldn't think of anything.

Today marks my 3 year anniversary at TSM- that is, if you don't count the 8 months I missed last year or the time I was at the old board- and my 1,000th post. Now I know my last 300 or so posts have been crap and I went from being invisible to most people here to being an annoying, gay fuck in the eyes of half of you, but this is still my favorite message boards and you guys have made it very fun.

Your posts, whether negative or positive, keep me coming back for more, and I don't know what I'd do online without you guys. You're all great in your own ways.

I just want to mark this "special occasion" (haha, yeah, what an accomplishment) by saying "Thank you" for all the good times.

Don't pay any mind to Pinnacle. That's his gimmick. He follows me around and replies to all my posts telling me to get a job since I don't have enough money to buy a PS2. He doesn't pay attention when I mention that I'm in a new state and haven't been able to find employment yet.

1,000 posts in 3 years is nothing.

And hey, at least I got rid of the Ashlee Simpson avatar.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

My bad I didn't actualy read the thread. I thought it was a thread like this, this, or this. I apologize. Continue the celebration.

You win.

I was hovering around 600 posts until November. I think people liked it that way.

I would say I've done the least out of anyone in my 3 years here, but that would be an insult to those who strive to try even less than I do to contribute something meaningful to this board.