TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Who never met?

I may be wrong here, but I don't recall ever seeing Ricky Steamboat vs Nikita Koloff.

Did The Steiner Brothers ever face The Dudley Boyz? They were in ECW at the same time in 1995.

Cheers.

Guest LooneyTune

I didn't know D'Von and Bubba Ray teamed up in 1995. Oh well, I was never an ECW wizz... or anything knowledgable about it.

The Dudley's who were at HH '95 weren't Bubba or D-Von. Neither of them was black, for one thing. It was Dudley Dudley and Little Snot Dudley who faced the Pitbulls at that event.

D-Von didn't show up until early 1996.

Guest jm29195

The only record I can find of Dudleys/Steiners matches is Rick and Scott Steiner vs Vampire Warrior/Dudley Dudley from the Extreme Warfare comp....

Guest Askewniverse
Maven vs. Raven

I'd love to hear Jim Ross call that match.

They faced each other on SmackDown in March 2002 for the Hardcore Title. Raven won via pinfall with the Raven Effect.

Um...maybe this thread should stick to match-ups that actually could have happened...the two guys (or tag teams) should have been in the same promotion at the same time, but did not face each other. Sure, Hulk Hogan vs Lou Thesz never happened, but how could it have? :P

Sure, Hulk Hogan vs Lou Thesz never happened, but how could it have? :P

If either man really wanted it to. Thesz wrestled on a WWF house show in 1987, as part of a Legends Battle Royal. I'm sure if either man really wanted a short match, it would have been done.

The Dudley's who were at HH '95 weren't Bubba or D-Von. Neither of them was black, for one thing. It was Dudley Dudley and Little Snot Dudley who faced the Pitbulls at that event.

Thanks for that. Will e-mail the site and let them know.

Also noticed that their record of Heatwave '95 shows:

The Pitbulls (1 and 2) and Tommy Dreamer defeated Raven and The Dudleys (Buh-Buh Ray, D-Von, and Big Dick)

Can anyone who has this event on tape confirm whether this is incorrect?

Cheers.

Thanks for that. Will e-mail the site and let them know.

Also noticed that their record of Heatwave '95 shows:

The Pitbulls (1 and 2) and Tommy Dreamer defeated Raven and The Dudleys (Buh-Buh Ray, D-Von, and Big Dick)

Can anyone who has this event on tape confirm whether this is incorrect?

Cheers.

It is incorrect. The Dudleys were Dudley Dudley and Snot Dudley. Big Dick was around in '95, but not in the match. Bubba Ray didn't show up until October I believe. The Dudleys as they are currently formed did not start teaming until mid-1996.

*bump*

Bret Hart and Rob Van Dam.

Of course, I only think this because of the news that Bret will be at RVD's comic store on WrestleMania weekend.