TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ace309

Promo

Guest Ace309

We pan out on the streets of Tampa, Florida. It's late at night. The only illumination comes from streetlights and from a flashlight held by someone walking down the street toward the camera. As he gets closer, we see that the figure is wearing a black knee-length leather jacket, a plain grey t-shirt and black dress pants, with combat boots on his feet and a crowbar in his hand. Finally, he raises the flashlight up, and it's Tom Flesher. He shines the flashlight onto the street sign, revealing that it reads "PALLET DR." He turns around and shines the flashlight on the house number, which reads "251." On the mailbox, the nameplate reads "KETCHUM." The camera catches a sadistic smile on Flesher's face, as he mutters to himself, "So... he likes pranks...."

Flesher walks up the driveway, stopping at the McLaren F1 sitting. He shines the light on the vanity plate, which reads "PIKACHU." "Pikachu... goddamn little yellow mouse..." Flesher trails off on that sentence before muttering, "Yeah... I'll get him. I'll get him GOOD."

Flesher swings the crowbar back over his head, and crashes it into the back window of the car. Immediately, the car alarm begins blaring. Flesher continues swinging the crowbar, knocking the last of the glass into the seats. He walks around to the passenger side window, shattering that as well, and does the same to each of the other side windows.

He climbs onto the windshield and, with a mighty swing, shatters the windshield. Now, lights go on inside 251 Pallet Drive, but Flesher ignores them. With a look of insane glee on his face, he knocks the last of the glass into the car, and then swings the crowbar hard, denting the hood. He climbs into the car and pulls out a razor knife.

We see Tom carving up the leather upholstry of the driver seat. Qith a few quick flicks of the wrist, he finishes, and then opens the door and climbs out. Stopping to slash all four tires, Flesher finishes the job and begins to walk away.

"What a great prank," he says to himself, grinning.

The camera records the damage to the front seat, which spells out:

ASH,

SO SORRY. ^_^

SEE U SAT.

BRING WALLACE.

<3, TMF.

Flesher struts away. The last thing we hear is him chuckling to himself, saying, "Heh heh heh... Wallace...."

Fade.

That was motherfudging badass!  Project: ^_^?  LOL!  I never really liked the ^_^ thing anways... it's really, REALLY creepy.  Sorry Ash.

Yous da man, Tommy Boy!

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Yeeeesss... Tom r0xx0rz!

And the ^_^ thing is from anime... and the ^_^; is the "sweat dripping down the face" expression. It's equivalent to a "...", almost.

^_^;;;;;;;;;;;; <--- someone try explaining THAT

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Ee hee.  Prankiness goes evil.

Really brutal.  Use of the anime face = evil.  Congrats on giving me nightmare fuel.

Guest Suicide King

Simple, and to the point.  It's always wonderful when heels destroy cars.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Actually, come to think of it... it reminds me of the Flexxx/K-Os feud. We broke into each other's cars like it was something original =P

*fears the mighty "push me off a ladder and I fall through two tables" spot*

Guest midnight_burn

Destroying cars is always fun, i remember destroying Erek Taylor's car about 3 times.

* Blows up Erek Taylor's car again for old times sake. *

Oh, and nice promo.

Guest Ash Ketchum

I get it

You know, you only give Ash more ammo to use against you when you do stuff like that. :D

But all in all... good.

Things are getting a bit personal, aren't they? ^_^

^_^...holy shit...

This is why Anime+E-Wrestling=FUCKING RATINGS, MAN!

EDIT: That's right. I loved this promo so fucking much, I had to DOUBLE POST!

Sign in to follow this