TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

The Inferno II

Man, this show is great.

And this episode made Tonya even hotter, definitely.

I couldn't agree less ... Tonya came out as a drunk and someone with wicked anger mis-management issues. Plus, she looked kind of fat. (not as fat as Robin or Beth, but fat none-the-less.) And I normally LOVE Tonya.

And as much as I hate her, it's hilarious to watch Veronica manipulate everyone else on the show. It's like they're all too stupid to realize that she's just playing them off of each other.

And as much as I hate her, it's hilarious to watch Veronica manipulate everyone else on the show. It's like they're all too stupid to realize that she's just playing them off of each other.

Yeah, the way Veronica just happened to be around when Beth spilled the beans to Robin, and then her and Rachel magically show up when Tonya grabs Beth's stuff and tells her "the bag is floating, you need to open it throw her clothes in the pool" It is probably their grand scheme. At least Rachel is a good competitor though, Veronica is average at best.

Guest DonVito

Looks like Robin got sent home by Tina in the Inferno. That's a big loss to the Good Guys team. I really don't know why the hell Robin was trying to win the life shield. It didn't make sense that girls on her team were helping her get more money in the mission to win the shield. If Robin won she would have had to send one of those girls into the Inferno! Idiots. Atleast The Miz won the life shield to stop the rampant stupidity.

Beth is proving to be costly for the Bad Guys. I look for them to try and throw some more missions to send her home.

What was Abe going insane about in the previews for next week? He was looking furious as hell about something.

I don't understand how throwing missions works though since in the Inferno II the OTHER TEAM picks who to go into the inferno. Unless if that person wins the lifeshield, they personally get to pick someone to go in their place!?!

Guest PlatinumBoy

Am I the only person still confused as to why Karamo is a Bad Ass? By the end of Real World Philly everyone liked him again it seemed, and he liked everyone (my friend and I who would watch together have a theory that Karamo had/has a crush on Landon actually). Also, he hasn't done anything to be an ass yet. Granted he did say he would slit Landon's throat, but once again, by the end he seemed to be cool with everyone and stuff.

Guest DonVito

I have sensed some sort of sexual tension between Karamo and Landon. I would say Karamo is more of a bad ass than a good guy because he has threatened people on numerous occasions.

Landon did try to stab some of Mel's friends in that one episode of the Real World.