TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mighty Damaramu

So what's going on?

So I have no idea what happened over ther last month here? This forum is now completely independent of the smarks? Hmm....that's funny because it's still the homebase for most smark readers.

Guest TheDames7

Basically, the writers over at TheSmarks.com left it to go to 411wrestling and left our forum to die.  The posters wanted to do something about it and a new site formed out of the ashes of Smark posters.  

TheSmartMarks.com

Completely independant of the old site with original new content.  

Dames

Guest J*ingus

That seems about the speed of it.  Did 411's forums steal away any of our posters?

Guest TheDames7

As far as I know, no one has jumped ship yet.  Most of us were loyal to the board.  

Dames

Guest RetroRob215

That was the cool thing about this board.  Most of the people on it weren't loyal to the The SmarKs, or SK, they just liked the people who posted here.

It seems like Judas left though.  I don't know if he went to the 411 forums or if he just found a new hobby.

Guest dreamer420

I like this forum much more that thesmarks and scott keith are no longer involved.

I don't care who's involved. I just wish that Justin Baisden would post more. Is he still a moderator?

Guest The Vanilla Midget
That was the cool thing about this board.  Most of the people on it weren't loyal to the The SmarKs, or SK, they just liked the people who posted here.

It seems like Judas left though.  I don't know if he went to the 411 forums or if he just found a new hobby.

and he will not be missed

i've just come back, sort of like i take it damaramu has as well, though it definitely seems that once SK and the bunch left, a lot of the idiots followed.  maybe he is like the pied piper for dickheads or something? :)

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Heh, Judas is still around, I think. He posted in the Comic Book forum a few times.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

oh well, there needs to be at least one person to bitch about

at least he wont troll this folder with his fanboy demands of keith anymore

and he will not be missed

i've just come back, sort of like i take it damaramu has as well, though it definitely seems that once SK and the bunch left, a lot of the idiots followed.  maybe he is like the pied piper for dickheads or something? :)

Who left? I cant think of one regualr poster who has left after the...split.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i left well before the split, so i just attributed the dickheads not here to leaving then...my bad :)

i've just come back, sort of like i take it damaramu has as well, though it definitely seems that once SK and the bunch left, a lot of the idiots followed.  maybe he is like the pied piper for dickheads or something

No I've been around. I just haven't been paying attention to anything with this site in the slightest. I never visit thesmartmarks or whatever it's called. I always just head over to 411 wrestling and read what happens there. But I just noticed that 411 took away the link to this forum so i got curious.