TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wootman

Sharmell Sullivan (Paisley) Possibly In WWE

Guest wootman
Booker T's real life wife Sharmell Sullivan (she used to be a backstage WWE interviewer but was released) is being brought in for an angle with Heidenrich & Booker T. The planned storyline was a 'kidnapping' angle. We'll keep you posted.

source - wrestlingnewsworld.com, which they probably got from pwinsider or the torch

She was shown quite a bit on camera on Smackdown on Thursday. And when Booker's match was done, she wasn't at her seat anymore. Also, on WWE.com, they have a photo of her. Considering that they showed "a guest" so prominently on TV and probably scripted Booker kiss her on tv, I'm guessing that rumor is true in Heidenreich capturing her or something. I don't even know as to why in the world they're fueding, but I guess they'll have a reason now and Booker will probably have a spot at Wrestlemania.

Anyways, I'm glad Paisley is getting a second chance with WWE. She's not like most of the diva search girls and is a standup, smart woman. In the summer of 2002, she broke her ACL while wrestling for OVW and was fired while injured. She had pretty good mic skills in WCW and was at least able to work a few matches on TV which is good considering that was a mere dancer only months before.

Also, this isn't mentioned much, but I found it a little disturbing that WWE fired all the black divas in 2004. Rue, Jacqueline, Jazz and Shaniqua all gone within months. And the one diva search girl they didn't bring back happened to be black. (Those twins have no place and Camille Anderson is too involved in Hollywood). It's nice to see a black female on WWE progamming and I'm glad that it'll be Paisley.

Little known fact - Paisley was valedictorian in high school.

Guest LooneyTune

What the hell is Wrestlingnewsworld.com? Also this angle is going to suck, true or not. Booker just needs to retire, because he's not going to get pushed seriously to anything past the midcard hoss feuds.

Guest Shadow

It had nothing to do with them being black. Don't bring the race card here already. Jacquline was long overdue to be canned, Rue wasnt even black(if you are refering to the short term weekend show reporter, unless im thinking someone else), Jazz was injury prone and was a wrestler that wasnt good looking so that was a no-no. Linda Miles couldn't work and had the biggest ego that Jim Cornette ever dealt with and thats saying a whole lot.

Guest wootman

It's one of those NEWZ SITES, although one of the more popular ones though. All their material comes from either pwinsider, wrestlingobserver, 1wrestling or the torch, so the rumor came from one of them probably.

Back to Paisley, I'm quite certain that she was a plant for angle if you will because she wasn't at ringside for the rest of Smackdown as she left after Booker's match. If she was there to watch the show, then I guess she would have stayed to watch the rest of the show.

Yes, I agree it is a bit unfair to bring the race card in. The women that were fired or not brought in were simply not needed. Now, we can say that about most of the women in the company right now, but most the useless women are pretty attractive and with the exception of Rue (who really, wasn't a diva, just the equivelent of Mark Llyod), none of the black girls fired were.

Guest wootman

Rue's actually mixed. She also married Josh Mathews a few weeks back. He was said to be pissed that she got canned. I remember reading why she got canned from Meltzer, but I forget why.

Shaniqua deserved to be canned I'll agree. I guess you can Jacqueline was at the end of her run. Still, I always have it in the back of my mind that WWE never really showcases black girls and it kinda of annoys me. It would help if there were more available in wrestling though and then I guess more would be in WWE.

Guest wootman

I read at the DVDR message board that Meltzer mentioned this during WOL tonight, so that's where the real source is.

Guest LooneyTune

If we're going to play the race cards, all minorities were fired (Gail Kim is Canadian-Asian, and Nidia was Puerto Rican I think, and the others mentioned), and the only ones that weren't were Trish, Victoria, Molly, and Lita.

Guest wootman

In 2002-2003, WWE seemed to be diversifying their females employed which I thought was great, but then in 2004 I thought they took a major backturn when they pretty much did away with anyone that was a minority and/or getting older (Sable, Terri, Jacqueline). Like basically if you were to be a WWE Diva, you'd have to be white and in your 20's and everything else isn't as good. Maybe WWE finally realized that they should have at the very least one black girl, especially since UPN is an urban network and a lot of African Americans are fans of WWE.

Considering how limited the pool is, who better than Paisley? Johnny Ace is the person hiring people and seeing how they both have ties to WCW, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that she's hired.

Guest Shadow

With all the recent matt hardy/Edge/lita stuff, im surprised they haven't hired ALL the wrestler's wives/girlfriends.

I'm convinced they hired these new divas just to give the boys(mainly vince) girls to fuck instead of the usual rats.

With all the recent matt hardy/Edge/lita stuff, im surprised they haven't hired ALL the wrestler's wives/girlfriends.

I'm convinced they hired these new divas just to give the boys(mainly vince) girls to fuck instead of the usual rats.

Why would he do that? Rats do it for free.

Also, this isn't mentioned much, but I found it a little disturbing that WWE fired all the black divas in 2004. Rue, Jacqueline, Jazz and Shaniqua all gone within months.

Shaniqua was not fired, she quit. They loved her look so much that they were willing to give chance after chance, even though she had a horrible attitude

Guest Ransome

I really can't see WWE giving us a Booker T vs Heidenreich matchup at WM. I mean, I realise it could appear they've been logically building to it. But, really, given that WM 21 will have far fewer matches than WM 20, can WWE possibly think that Booker vs Heidenreich *really* worthy of inclusion on the card when they're excluding so many others?

I see this culminating in a Heat match pre-WM, and I hope I'm right, cause they can't clutter up their biggest show of the year with throwaway matches with weak buildup, like this one.

Guest LooneyTune

I knew there was going to be some kind of angle, otherwise they wouldn't just randomly show her, but I still don't want to believe it. :(

I knew there was going to be some kind of angle, otherwise they wouldn't just randomly show her, but I still don't want to believe it. :(

My sympathies go out in advance to the couple who will inevitably divorce. Such is the virtually certain outcome when both spouses are involved in the business.

Me as soon as Sharmell appeared on SD: "H-Reich's gonna want some of that black booty."

I was JOKING, WWE! Joking! Damn you!

Actually the thought that came to me was "WWE HAS hired Prince IAukea!!!! Or possibly Kwee-wee alan Funk

Guest TheArchiteck

Aww man, I had no clue Jazz was fired.

She was easily my favorite female wrestler.

And yes, I haven't been keeping up with wrestling in the past year or so.

Guest MikeSC

I agree it's a shame they fired her. She really was solid in the ring and could keep matches together in pretty good shape.

-=Mike

I agree it's a shame they fired her. She really was solid in the ring and could keep matches together in pretty good shape.

-=Mike

Pretty good?

If she wasn't satisfied with your oral sex abilities she could snap your neck with the strength of her thighs.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Pretty good?

If she wasn't satisfied with your oral sex abilities she could snap your neck with the strength of her thighs.

I just can't imagine her doing anything sexual.

At all.

-=Mike