TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nickggilbert

USA WOMENS HOCKEY

Guest nickggilbert

did anyone see the asskicking we gave germany today? 10-0~!

guess the usa team really did make germany their prison bitches........

Guest Choken One

Whoopie Kai ya Fucking hoo. A bunch of Butch  prison guards staking on ice is not impressive. Hockey is easily the wimpiest Winter Game this year.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

I would think Curling would hold that title.  But I guess all sports can't be as manly as driving a car in a circle for 3 hours...

Guest Choken One

What's so great about People in Pades staking around ice hitting a black object...Where's the injuries? BrokenFingers and Seperated Shoulders are about it...I've played Hockey and Race Cars and I can safely say, Hockey is for pussies. Rugby is the real shit.

Guest DrTom

"I've played Hockey and Race Cars and I can safely say, Hockey is for pussies."

I'm not really sure how one "plays" race cars, but my roommate's kid does it with Hot Wheels and Matchbox.  Hockey is a fast, rough sport, and is definitely not for the weak and frail.  I've been a fan for twenty years, and any pussy I saw on the ice didn't last very long.

I met Scott Stevens a while back, when he still played for the Capitals.  Perhaps you'd like to be aimlessly skating around and have him flatten you with a hard, violent (But legal) shoulder check?  Ask the recipients of that if they think hockey is for pussies.  Ask Pat LaFontaine.

I imagine racing isn't for pussies, since turning left for 200 miles at 180 miles per hour requires both bravery and stupidity, but not always in equal quantities.

Guest El Hijo Del Lunatic

As usual, my rule of thumb kicks in for women's sports ...

If they ain't topless, I ain't watchin'.

I think I'd watch women's tonsil hockey as well.  That should be an Olympic event.

Guest Brooding Genius

Dude, how can anyone say that hockey's a "pussy" sport?

I've been playing since I was 13 (I'm 23 now) and I've got all the aches and pains to prove it.

'Course, I've also got the prematurely balding spot on my head from wearing that helmet all the time.

PS - A.J. Mleczko is hot.  Just saying.

Guest Vern Gagne

Let's not group men's and women's hockey together. Men's is fast paced, with excellent skating and goaltending. Women's is slow, with only two teams having a chance at the Gold.