TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Hardyz!?

Ok so the Hardyz feud, breakup, and are injured by UT. At Royal Rumble they make there "BIG" comeback and beat up UT and help Maven eliminate him incidentally. However they just dissapear after that.

I know they were giving them time off but why bring them back for one night!? Anyone know what happened?

*PS* That little b*tch Lita can stay gone as far as I'm concerned.

Guest Choken One

They needed two spots to Cover, although Why not insert Edge&Regal and have one of those wrestle twice a night deals...Who cares? They'll return to take the titles at Backlash from Chuckbilly and Be Outsider's job boys at Judgement Day.

Guest Tony149

I belive the Hardy's & Lita still have heat with the WWF. Although the WWF gave some bullshit answeron WWF.com. I could care less about the Hardy's & Lita. They're both stale.

Guest dreamer420

Their routine had gotten stale and now the WWF needs to decide what they can do to make the Hardy's the team they once were.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

They need to have them stop cheating all the time.  Just look at the Rumble.  The fans turned on them when they came back in to beat up Taker.

Guest Army Eye

Exactly.. they cheat a hell of a lot more than, say, the Dudleys.  What is up with that?

Guest theWCWRaider

I think the time off is the best thing for the Hardy Boyz, just because like everyone else has said, they are a little stale at the moment.

Someone made a point about tag teams not that long ago, I think it may have been Jim Cornette on the Wrestling Gold DVD's, but who ever it was said, that tag teams don't have the advantage of the old days where they could go to a territory and when they got stale in that territory they could leave for awhile, and then come back and they were fresh again.

Hell, it could've been Arn Anderson, but the point regardless of who made it is a vallid one, and that's why I think time away from TV will do the Hardyz some good.

Guest allykat

There's hardly been a tag team division for the last six months or so, so obviously the Hardys are gonna go stale, just like the Dudleys have done. If teams like Billy and Chuck can be built up as genuine contenders, then the tag division will be worth watching and will be as exciting as it was around the time of TLC1.

Guest SeattleSmark

Honestly, I'm glad they've taken the time off.  I think they will benefit from the break, and with the right angle, could climb back up the card when they return.

Of course...I really could care either way. They've been boring me for a year or tow now.

Guest SeattleSmark

Honestly, I'm glad they've taken the time off.  I think they will benefit from the break, and with the right angle, could climb back up the card when they return.

Of course...I really could care either way. They've been boring me for a year or two now.

Guest BernieLicious

I could care less if they ever come back.  For back of a better term, they pretty much shot their whole wad very early on.  After all the gimmick matches and ect we were basically left with two hicks with no mic skills.  Besides the fact that they are willing to kill themselves in matches, it's very hard to make the Hardys interesting to anyone not female and above the age of 13.

Jeez......I thought I was the only one who wasn't into the Hardyz!  Does anyone like them?

It just warms my heart to see all this anti-Hardy sentiment.

But still.....it puzzles me for them to come back one night and then dissapear again. It's like Randy Savage that time he interfered in the Millionaire's Club/New Blood Battle Royal on Thunder.....and then he was never heard from again.

Guest artDDP

The WWF employs Arn Anderson and I'm sure they can find Bobby Eaton somewhere.  With their relationshp with Jim Cornette I'm sure the WWF can find the original Midnight Express or Rock 'N' Roll Express.  Use any of those combinations and hold a training camp for future WWF tag teams and include the Hardys.  School them all on tag team chemistry and how to work an engaging tag match and after at least two months of this the brothers should return renewed and refreshed and much stronger.

"Jeez......I thought I was the only one who wasn't into the Hardyz!  Does anyone like them? "

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one...

Actually, the Hardyz have gotten stale, they ain't wrestling like they used to. I miss their OMEGA days or 99-2000 Hardyz. The last year theyve been basically wrestling the same match...makes me cry.

Guest teke184

Bobby Eaton works for OVW right now as a trainer.  Cornette brought him in after he was released from his position at the WWF's former Memphis promotion (USWA?).

As for the Rock and Roll Express, I guess it depends upon their relationship with the WWF after the "NWA invasion" of 1998 failed miserably.

Guest Lil Naitch

It was stupid to bring them back for one night only and then have them disapear. They have gotten stale, though. Send them to Japan for a few months, have them learn a few new things to freshen them up.

Well see this is what I think about the Hardyz.

Just looking at them and Lita...they appear as cocky little pieces of sh*t to me. There heads seem to be to big most of the time.

So I enjoy seeing Main Eventers take them down a notch or to. When Austin beat the hell out of them with that chair. I enjoyed it. When HHH squashed Jeff Hardy....I laughed loud. And when UT beat the hell out of them and put them all on the shelf.....well I almost quit hating UT right there!(almost) So I hope they come back.....and get nWo painted on their backs.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I agree.  A heel turn might help.  And get Michael Hayes back.  That was the most interesting time of their careers.

Guest Some Guy

Aside from their incredibly atale and prdictible matches their gimmick pisses me off, especially Jeff.  The died hair, fingernail polish and gay looking shirts just don't appeal to me.  

Plus how many times can you kill your self before people stop caring?

I think they've gotten the answer.

I fuckin hate the Hardies but they should have been bringin them cats back after they were in Royal Rumble.......it makes not sense to not do shit with them after that.

The NWA invasion was cool for a lil with Jarett but they needed some guys who didn't suck ass like the Midnight Motherfuckers and that big fag with the mustash.

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy

you know, x killer is being a huge shithead on the new board too, are we actually going to ban people here?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

What happened to the Hardys?

If you really want to know...Smackdown Spoilers hold all the answers

Yuo just want to keep startin shit don't you asshole?????? I am just givin my opinion and if you don't like it?????? Tough shit for you then.

I remember when they were with Micheal Hays.....didn't they beat him up with Gangrel????? Wtf was that????? I don't think they even explained why they wanted to be in the Brood.

Guest LowSparkOfHighHeeledBoys

like most of you others..I'm glad the Hardy's are off my TV...I havent been able to stand them since the Brood days. If I were Vince, I'd make them return to the faggy matching day glo plaid outfits and job them to everyone...either that, or since Vince owns WCW now, send them down to Sarge at the Power Plant and have him teach them wrestling, as opposed to gymnastics. Maybe hook them up with a manager who can actually speak might help, too.

Guest Anorak

The fued they had a couple of months ago was brutal to sit through. How many memorable matches have they ever had outside of the TLC stuff? Matt Hardy always seems like a solid but very unspectacular wrestler while Jeff's reliance on highspots already seems to have banged up his body. I just cant see at the moment exactly what the future can realistically hold for them. I also wouldn't care if Lita never came back as she just irritates the hell out of me with her tired spots and goofy mannerisms.

Guest dreamer420

I liked them better when they were with Michael Hayes and even Gangrel to an extent.  Once they because full fledged faces and hooked up with Lita things went down hill.  Al least Jeff didn't have to resort to killing himself in every match back then.