TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Hardyz!?

Guest CanadianChris

Don't feed the trolls...don't feed the trolls...dont feed the trolls...

THIS is the problem with North American wrestling today.  This is just the beginning...you're going to see more and more wrestlers who get overexposed and lose their heat, and as a result, eventually lose their jobs.

Why don't they just turn them heel? Like, have Matt put his own brother Jeff before his girlfriend in the storyline, and have them destroy her. Lita needs to be revitalized too. Put her in Raven's rumored "Flock" or sompin, I dunno.

Guest The Man in Blak

The problem with the Hardyz lies solely in the way the WWF has booked 'em for the last two years.  They had a really solid groove going after the very first Tag Team Ladder match that they won against Edge & Christian...and then the WWF pretty much booked them into the ground by giving us too much of a good thing with TLC after TLC.  For the better part of a year and a half, E&C made the Hardyz their personal bitches in matches that the Hardyz were supposed to be tailor-fit for("it's the Hardyz, BYGAWD, and high-flying suicide is their GAME") and then, once they introduced Lita, they promptly booked her six feet under by having her factor into the finish of every single Hardyz match.  Matt & Jeff might have became a little interesting after their feud, but it was only a couple of months after the E&C breakup and the WWF just couldn't pull the trigger on who they wanted to go over in the feud.  

The only thing that Matt and Jeff are accountable for is the total stinker of a match they pulled off to "blow off" the brother vs. brother feud.  Otherwise, I feel that the WWF pretty much told them to go out there and pull the same repetitive shit night after night because they thought it was good business.  And obviously, they never told Jeff to hold back and not attempt to kill himself on every PPV because they thought it would make good entertainment.  The WWF tried to ride out the popularity a wee bit too long and, in the process, made them the Lex Luger of the tag team division.  The Smark community goes out of its way to make it seem like the Hardyz have some mystical creative control over their characters and that Lita is a bitch for sticking her nose into everything, but remember who's booking who here.  

</rant>

Guest Snappy Nappy Dugout
Two words, Fire Lita.

I second that.She's a sloppy wrestler and i don't find her that hot.

Guest goodhelmet

If you're gonna fire Lita, fire Trish, Jackie, Jazz, Ivory and every other pathetic attempt of a woman wrestler. Keep Stacy and Torrie as valets and keep them out of the ring unless they are nude.

as for the hardys, I still think they can be useful in the WWF. even though they are in the doghouse so to speak, they are not the only ones that the booking committee has run into the ground. The same thing can be said for the Dudleys, Rikishi, Val Venis or any other midcarder who was once a pretty popular wrestler. INjuries and poor booking will kill anyone's heat.

Guest BlackRainbow1025

Yeah, only make the women get naked!  That'll make wrestling better...........sigh.  Anyway, just let Lita fight Jazz.  If she gets sloppy, Jazz can drop her on her head.  I heard a small rumor that RVD might be paired up with her.  Wonderful, I guess they'll decide he can't win alone and needs Lita's spinning hurricanrana off the top to end it, just like every Hardys match.  The Hardys.......hmmm, do something with them.  Make them learn to wrestle.  Give them cool double team moves or a double team finisher.  I mean, they are short on face tag teams but I don't want to see the same old thing.  Make them where they are tired of "playing around" and just be a little more serious or something.  Anything where they don't do some stupid dancing up the ramp thing.  They are just odd.  Oh yeah, I see I have a fellow Krush Groove fan on the board, Fat Boys are great.