TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeputyHawk

Links to main site articles

Guest DeputyHawk

Haven't been updated for over two weeks. Come on, the people (including myself) who write stuff for the site put the effort in, any chance of it actually going up there for people to read?

you write for this site to be READ? silly rabbit.

i don't think it's been that long. my "2046" thingy, which was up until today, was done less than 2 weeks ago i'm pretty sure.

Guest DeputyHawk

The most recent update until yesterday was the Smackdown recap from 24th March.

The Push-Me Poll, which I write once a month and takes me hours to compile, was submitted on the 29th and never even appeared at the top of the forum.

And no, I don't write specifically to be read, I wite because I love compiling the column. However, I also like the idea people might enjoy reading what I've done and it's kind of frustrating not to even have it made available - the forum gets a hell of a lot more traffic than the main site.

I'd certainly rather have a link to the Push-Me Poll than my movie reviews up there, because I've had good feedback on it from a few people in the lower reaches of the industry and I value all the feedback I can get on it to improve the system. Because there's so few writers on the site at the moment, maybe there could be a link up to the most recent articles from each individual writer?

Guest DeputyHawk
I'm the only one that seems to be updating those lately, and I fell behind. I apologize for that.

That's okay, I apologize for my petulant outburst of goth-like despondency (it's true). Thanks for putting a link up there, PK. Sucks that you're the only person doing it.

I was just thinking, can you really justify calling thesmartmarks.com the "main" site anymore. I bet the forums get at least 100 times as many hits as the "main" site does.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

The site is the reason this messageboard didn't die years ago.