TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tod deKindes

Picture of your wrestler?

Guest Tod deKindes

There's a thread in the community board that kinda degenerated into this.

Do any of you have a banner made for your wrestler? If so, post it here; or any picture of an individual that matches your character's looks best.

As for mine, just follow the link in my signature.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

TNT looks basically like this guy, who is Psymon from SSX Tricky.

The only main difference is TNT has a tatoo, dreadlocks, different clothing, and he doesn't have any nose rings, ect...

18_psy_1.jpg

psy_outfit_5.jpg

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Out of twelve people who have looked at this thread, only ONE has replied. C'mon people! This is an interesting topic.....plus I want to see Ash say that he looks like that petophile again. Hehe.

Guest Tod deKindes

Oh yeah, to those who get the Geotitties error message after clicking my link, just click and drag the blue E icon from the URL typing bar into the surfing window.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

People, the point is to post a PICTURE. If we wanted descriptions we'd look at your stats. Reid, you're a jerk? Just post a pictue of HHH, hehe.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Hmmmmm......I don't know, but Reid kinda stikes me as a pre-in need of Rogaine Austin, back when he has short blonde hair and no beard.

Guest Sydney_Sky

Well, I don't use a wrestler to compare Sydney's looks with, but this is what Sydney looks like. This is a graphic I'll be using for her website when I get done with it.. (or actually work on it.)

Sydney Sky

Warning, it's a .png file..so it might take a bit to load. If anyone has any problems..lemme know and I'll convert a .jpg version.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Scott Hall. With a beard. And a kendo stick.

Coooooooooky...

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I'll have to see if I can find a picture I like. However, imagine a cross between Drago in Rocky IV and Sid.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Screw Sid.  Ivan Drago is all anyone should ever need.

Guest realitycheck

I was going to say this earlier, but this is about the most appropriate thread...

Edwin: THAT'S what you're suppoed to look like? I could see Edwin looking like alot of things... but... an angry Danny Alfredson on cocaine? Seriously, that's what I'm making of your avatar.

-Z

Guest Insanityman

I was going to ask the same thing... but yeah... I'll get a picture of myself up soon... but IL? Meh, I can barely think of anyone to think of him to look like.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yeah, he looks vaguely like Carrot-Top there.  That was the best I could do in 20 minutes with one of the avatars and MS Paint.

Someday, I could make a good one, but that's the best I could manage with a blasted touchpad.

If anyone wants to make a better one, I'd reward them with...uh...gratitude and smack.

Sign in to follow this