That is me, looks like me 100%

You are me without a beard!

|

|

|

\ /

Guest Flyboy

Me too.

She probably is the only other female CD I can listen through the whole way behind Alanis.

Guest The Superstar

After searching my name in Google Image Search, I came up with this:

reischl.jpg

Sadly, fans, that is not really me.

Guest Flyboy
After searching my name in Google Image Search, I came up with this:

reischl.jpg

Sadly, fans, that is not really me.

If it was... you'd be a HOSS~!

If I searched for "Adam West"... bleh.

Guest The Superstar

There's an older picture of me when I'm goatee-less and SMILING!

reischl.gif

Guest LexLugerRules
fd7373bf.jpg

That is me, looks like me 100%

You are me without a beard!

|

|

|

\ /

My long lost Twin Brother!

Guest LexLugerRules

Tell me you didnt say that,

TELL ME YOU DIDNT JUST SAY THAT!

Guest Some Guy

Not only does he like Luger but he has two losers in his sig. I'm starting to wonder about you, man. :)

I'll get a scanner one of these days and prove once and for all that I am the best looking Smark EVA~! ;)

Guest LexLugerRules
Not only does he like Luger but he has two losers in his sig. I'm starting to wonder about you, man. :)

Marshall Faulk, Mike Tyson, and Luger = Your God.

Faulk will beat Payton(Or maybe Smith's) record, and you will cry.

Mike Tyson will avenge his KO loss to Lewis

and Luger will return and win the Undisputed Championship.

Guest Some Guy

I was refering to the ass kicking that Tyson got at teh hands of Lewis and how the Pats owned the Rams for over 80% of the Superbowl. The "Greatest SHow on Turf" got there asses kicked up and down the field adn if it wasn't for the holding call against the Pats Vinitary wouldn't even have needed to make that kick.

BTW Tyson won't even fight Lewis again, he knows he'll get his ass kicked again, this time if they do fight it'll probably be 5 rounds instead of 8.

EDIT: Oh yeah I'm better looking than you too. :P

Guest The Superstar

Hey Some Guy, you may be the best looking smark, but your looks can't touch that of God...I mean, Michael Cole.

Guest Some Guy

Oh I asure that I am quite a bit better looking than Cole, shit even Dames and Kinetic are better looking than Cole. :)

Guest The Superstar

Flyboy...care to join the cWo? Go into the Mission to 1000 thread and read of Cole's greatness!

Guest Some Guy
You might look good Some Guy... but do you have my style?

Hell no!  :)

No, none of my shirts have cartoon charaters on them and I don't have corn rows or an Afro, with the latter being impossible because I'm white and the former being improbable for the same reason (white guys look stupid with braids and backward hats for that matter) and that my hair is too short.

I generally wear baggy pants, a baggy collared shirt, and a Red Sox hat that matches the outfit. I have about 6 different colored Sox hats. i also own two pairs of sneakers, one being all black and the other being blue and white, I wear the pair that matches accordingly. So no I don't have your style but mine is superior and probably helps me get more poontang than you. :P

EDIT: BTW who's the chick in your avatar?

Guest Flyboy

I actually can't stand my afro... although, I love when I have braids.

I don't think white people look weird with their "afros" or whatever... my friend's hair was long as fuck, but he cut it. Bleh. I don't have hats, usually... even when I had short hair.

Oh, and the girl in my avatar? It's just a friend of mine. :)

My outfits are usually always something stylish... it's just the clothes I seem to get.

Guest Some Guy

Fucking board killed my post! So here it is again.

I said white guys look stupid with corn rows, but they do look stupid with Afros as well. Black guys have teh market cornered on looking good with those hair styles.

I've cut back a little on my hat wearing, for three years i just got my hair cut rally short and threw a hat on every day, now I have it a little longer and don;t wear the hats constantly. Chicks don't rally dig the hats, but they put up with them if they have to.

Guest Kinetic

So, wait...did SomeGuy post a picture to validate his claims of superiority?

Guest NazMistry

Soon the rest of you will be subjected to what I see every day in the mirror.

Good luck to you all, your going to need it.

Guest crandamaniac

LOL.

Well I got a few friends who think I look like Mick Foley (especially when he came back as commish), but I don't think Mick Foley fits JR's definition of a Hoss~!

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Flyboy, who does your hair most of the time and how often do you get it done?

Guest Some Guy
So, wait...did SomeGuy post a picture to validate his claims of superiority?

No I haven't but rest assured that I am vastly superior to you in the looks department. Go chew on a rose fruit booty! :P

Guest TheDames7

Eh, doesn't matter to me who fights over the right to be number two.

Dames

Guest Some Guy

I think you mean it doesn't matter who *YOU* fight with to be #2. I am teh undisputed best looking SOB on the board. Take my word for it. :)

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Heres how ugly I am.

I think it was early 1999, I manage to strike up a pretty good conversation with a girl about my age from Wisconsin over IM. We got along pretty good and it seemed that we both liked a lot of the same stuff. Anyway, a couple of weeks later, she asked me what I looked like, and I was like, Im not that good looking, sorta below average looking. I didn't want to overembelish my looks at all, in fact I probably undercut myself a good deal. Anyway, she said that there was no way I could be as ugly as I said I was, and asked me to send her a pic of myself. I did one better and uploaded a pic that I had just scanned to send to my Aunt to my geocities site that I had and told her to look at it. A couple of minutes passed and then she IMed me back and said and I Quote..

You weren't kidding..You're one ugly son of a b!tch.

..and then she logged off and apparently got a new screenname and I've never heard from her since. Now, since that time, I've lost all my hair and gained about 10 extra pounds, and needless to say I don't have that much of a great feeling about my personal image..

EDIT

As an addition to the story, apparently not everyone else thought that I was ugly in High School, so it wasn't depressing or anything. But almost two years ago, right before I started college, all my hair fell out, and I managed to earn the nickname Uncle Fester.

This is of course, the Uncle fester from Adams Family, but the resemblence is there..

fester.gif