TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The RAW Thread for 05-02-05: Show Comments

Trips will replace benoit due to injury.

Trips will beat Kane

HBK will Edge

That means i get to see Trips vs HBK in Omaha. Although the advertised Dark Match Main Event is Batista vs Trips & Flair so that makes me wonder.

Guest wildpegasus

Benoit won't be replaced due to his concussion injury. I guarantee it. The next PPV's not for awhile and they need someone else besides Trips to go for the belt in the meantime. Besides that would make Batista's cheating in last night's Raw match of no importance.

Remember the way Benoit's being protrayed the last while. The toughest wrestler on the roster. He's not going to be replaced. Edge had to use a brick to beat him after a DDT on the briefcase and two spears. He's gone through the arm injury thing. He's gone through although not intentional at first the bloody head injury. Now it's the concussion. Edge said it himself last night. "Everybody says Benoit's the toughest wrestler on the roster ...."

Michaels will get by Edge. The blowoff for Benoit vs Edge just happened and we don't need to see that match again. Benoit will get by Kane. Than it'll be Benoit vs Michaels with Benoit more likely winning. I'm saying it now. Benoit is being protected now (and he has NEVER been this protected before in the WWE) for a future match against the Taker. Look at the difference between now and the end of 2004/beginning of 2005 for Benoit. Big time difference.

Although there's a real good chance this is coincidence we also have the May 30 and May 31 televised evemts which are coming from Calgary and Edmonton respectively. If the WWE just delays one week for the big match than we have Benoit vs Batista in Alberta which will be big but I don't think they'll do that since the PPV is on the 22 and it's a little doubtful Raw will wait a whole weak to have a big match to oppose the Smackdown PPV. They do need somthing big for Benoit in ALberta though. Anyway, while I'm rambling on here I don't see the draft lottery being held any later than this.

Guest Phoenix
Although the advertised Dark Match Main Event is Batista vs Trips & Flair so that makes me wonder.

This is the advertised Dark Main event for our house show in Terre Haute, Indiana aswell. That is kinda random.

Guest Phoenix

ummm....I know this. I was just telling him that the main event here is Big Dave vs Trips/Flair also. No need to go off about something that stupid. So I called a house show match a dark match. *cries* Guess I am gonna get shot for that.

Guest Ransome

I'm annoyed that I watched all of Raw until the final ten minutes; when Benoit came out, I knew I couldn't be bothered watching the inevitable Fuckface win so I turned the TV off. Now that I know Benoit won, I wish I could have watched live for the shock factor.

Although in fairness, I turned off early at the start of that HHH-JR match, so missing that abomination balances it out.