TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

XPW Behind-the-scenes/Fancam VHS

I have VHS of an EXTREMELY rare XPW product. The video features live fancam footage from XPW shows in 2001 and 2002 that you can't find ANYWHERE, and I do mean, ANYWHERE else, besides those people who filmed it themselves. It's a total of 30 minutes long. Here's just a couple notes of what the tape features:

- fancam clips from the never-before-released Sabu Invitational House Show

- fancam clips of Ron Killings/K-Kwik/The Truth's XPW debut and the CLASSIC, and I mean CLASSIC, confrontation he had with the Pico Rivera fans

- a lot of fancam music videos

- fancam footage of Sandman's never-before-released XPW debut

- fancam footage of Konnan's hilarious lambasting of Lizzy Borden (too obscene to be released by XPW or XEG)

- promos plugs by Kris Kloss, American Wild Child, and Shady

- camcorder footage of Kaos and GQ Money screwing around on the streets of Philadelphia during the Hostile Takeover tour

- clip from a never-before-released shoot interview with Vic Grimes, as Vic talks about his short stay in the WWF and how bad the booking was

- fancam clips of an autograph signing featuring Kaos, GQ Money, Veronica Caine, and an impromptu brawl when "The Hardcore Homo" Angel shows up unwelcomed!

PM me with offers. I'd prefer to trade, though. If you'd be open to trading, please include your list. Thanks.

To my knowledge, this footage isn't copyrighted by anyone, as it's fancam footage. I have no intention of bootlegging any actual copyrighted footage. If this is in fact copyrighted footage, then let me know.