TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Playoffs

Guest news_gimmick

Not just yet, but Marion and Nash are catching fire in the clutch.

Guest news_gimmick

Yah having three players trying to do three different things on the last posession of a big game would piss me off too.

Guest news_gimmick

And you can kiss Dallas goodbye. Their lack of communication at the end really showed.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah their thin bench might kill them against San Antonio. I hope not though, because Phoenix is too fun to watch play to go down already.

The Suns just flat out rock. Compare that flamboyant display tonight to these Pistons and Pacers goonfests. I think it's going to be hard for the Suns to get past the Spurs and either the Heat or Pistons to win it all though...simply because 2 of those 3 teams can score and also defend.

Guest Vitamin X

Heat aren't really great on defense, but are very deep. Spurs are the only team that have the total package. Experience, depth, offense, and defense. Pistons lack offense and are thinner than last year, Suns lack depth, experience, and defense (although it should be said their style of play doesn't really need defense since it involves wearing out the other team and frustrating them by scoring at will- it's like watching someone really good on Xbox Live run up and down the floor on you in NBA2k5), and the Heat lack experience (with a few notable exceptions) and are mediocre on D.

I just want to say that the Mavs really should have won that game last night. They just completely collapsed. In the fourth quarter and overtime, they couldn't run their offensive sets, played bad defense, had absolutely no communication, and made terrible game management decisions.

They had every chance to win, and they really deserved to lose the way they played. Phoenix probably still would have taken the series in 7, but if the Mavs had played anywhere near their potential down the stretch, they at least would have survived on their home court.