TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Real World XVI, Austin

Seriously I'm getting tired of the same cookie cutter frat and sorority jerks and bitches.

I mean I could go to any frat house at any college around the country and see the same shit I'm seeing on these shows.

Seriously I have this bad feeling MTV is teaching todays youth that life is nothing but fucking, drinking, and partying and nothing more.

Dude, it's been said that he lives in SC at least fifty times. He's even posted his own address. Don't be mad at me because you have selective reading skills.

Or don't get mad because I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

I want to see them put someone on this show that refuses to drink or party. I wonder how they'd mesh with the rest of the house.

I still like my friends idea of going on the show and never saying a word to anyone or doing anything and then when someone asks why you never talk say "I killed someone!"

I want to see them put someone on this show that refuses to drink or party. I wonder how they'd mesh with the rest of the house.

I still like my friends idea of going on the show and never saying a word to anyone or doing anything and then when someone asks why you never talk say "I killed someone!"

They do. And those people are automatically 'heels'. To the public at least. Example, Julie & John who were both on the Inferno this season (yea John's an old cast member, but w/e, he's still appearing). I know I for one hate their whole 'Im not gonna party, lets love Jesus gimmick'. Yea, I worded that badly, because it's not a "gimmick" but you get it. I'd much rahter see people party, get drunk, fight, then praise the lord. If I wanted to see that I'd watch TBC or whatever.

There was also Matt, from thes same season Julie was. Chris from the last Road Rules season as well. So they do put people who don't party and stuff on the show, it's just that people forget, or try to forget about them, because the only interesting 'characters' are the ones who get drunk and party.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20
Lacey, 23, Florida

Unique, and not just for her short hair and virgin status. Born to ex-Wonderful parents who turned religious, the hairdresser was sheltered from pop culture but adapted to life with her much wilder housemates.

She'll be the new Trishelle by the time this thing is over.