TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

The OAO RAW Thread - 5/16/05

A remember thinking several years ago that if I took over WCW, I would give Meng a Barry White/Marvin Gaye gimmick. Finally WWE has realized the potential of such a character.

This has to be the 2005 Gooker Award Winner..

Enjoy it.

We haven't seen the 2005 RAW Diva Search yet.

Theres no way that could top how bad this is.

Bad Wrestler + Bad Gimmick + Lots of Air Time + Bad Singing + Sexual References + Stealing Fans Stuff = BAD

I really think you're underestimating how sucky creative is in this company.

Guest CronoT
...Doesn't look like Kane liked that to much..

Would you want to be kissing a $2 hoe? Damn, everyone in the locker room has had a ride with Lita by now.

A remember thinking several years ago that if I took over WCW, I would give Meng a Barry White/Marvin Gaye gimmick.

That would be even better than this, which is almost hard to believe.

Enjoy it.

Bad Wrestler + Bad Gimmick + Lots of Air Time + Bad Singing + Sexual References + Stealing Fans Stuff = BAD

No. It's actually good.

The most entertaining person on Raw in weeks has been Viscera.

Enjoy it.

ITS GOLD!

Guest CronoT
and we still have an hour of raw left....

Holy shit, you're right.

How in the hell are they going to top that?

I'm not typing the Raw results anymore because I don't know what to even write for what just happened.

** RAW Results:

Hassan & Daivari over Jericho & Benjamin (Hassan pinned Jericho) in 6:05...ECW PPV Commercial...Flair pins Christian in 3:05, Batista saves Flair from double-team...Edge yells at Lita, threatens Kane...Chris Masters wins Masterlock Challenge, assaulted by Steven Richards...Kane chokes Edge, "leave Lita alone"...Chris Benoit no-contest Tajiri in "ECW Rules Match" at 3:50 when Bischoff stopped match, bans Raw wrestlers from ECW PPV, and will bring a volunteer group to the ECW PPV to destroy it... Christie pins Candace in a lingerie pillow fight match, and then Viscera came out. THEN, BARRIERS BETWEEN DIMENSIONS BROKE DOWN, DISRUPTING THE SPACE/TIME CONTINUUM AND CAUSING THE VERY LAWS OF REALITY TO GO UP IN FLAMES. THE SKIES FELL, CATS BEGAN MATING WITH DOGS, BRIMSTONE RAINED DOWN ON THE STREETS, AND VINCE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT HIS DAUGHTER ISN'T VERY TALENTED.

I have to say, Raw is perversely entertaining in a way it hasn't been in quite a while. Bischoff interrupting the "ECW" match, Viscera playing the creepy black sexual predator, the Edge/Lita intrigue, I'm really loving all of it.

I feel like Russo just got the book again or something, and is trying to remind us that we don't need wrestling for a fun TV show.

At least Jericho's going somewhere with his character now. Now he just need something to "re-motivate" him, and maybe he can stop being such a jobber.

Guest CronoT

...and the intrigue over who will turn heel continues......

Will it be Jericho, or Shelton Benjamin?