TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

The thread I wanted to post this in was locked...

CronoT doesn't deserve the air he breathes. The TSM players is the gayest thing I have ever heard.

What are the odds that CronoT has a lisp? Not a gay lisp, but a nerd lisp? I'm starting at even money.

Whatever you have in your signature is the opposite of funny. So put on your church clothes, get the frog ending, and suck on that you fucking homo.

Mik calling out Crono for being a bad poster is like Sandman calling out France for being a bunch of pussies

Mik calling out Crono for being a bad poster is like Sandman calling out France for being a bunch of pussies

Whatever, douchebag. The only difference between me and every other "bad poster" is that while they are hated for not being able to string together a coherent sentence or make sense of the English language, I am hated for other reasons. Both myself and my bank account can live with that.

Guest news_gimmick

Because that 14 page thread of flaming CronoT just wasn't enough.

Okay what the hell is going on. CronoT does the dumbest fucking parody about the mods, so I have to support the mods, naturally. Then as if I'm not feeling conflicted enough as it is, Miguel Cabrera's cabana boy comes in and flames CronoT. Do I have to stand up for Frog Ending Man now?

Guest Vitamin X

No, you don't have to defend him at all. All peoples of various backgrounds can come together to hate CronoT.

Guest Vitamin X

And I'm obviously the smiling black woman with the ridiculous hairstyle in the back.

I'm the... uhhh, white guy... I suppose

Miguel Cabrera's cabana boy

Thumbs up

Hey...what can I say? If your favorite player is from Venezeula, I guess you end up liking them a little too much.

Just ask Al.

I am hated for other reasons. Both myself and my bank account can live with that.

Biggest Douche Bag Comment Ever.

you are just a horrible person....

now thats a reason to be hated.

I'm not rich. In fact I'm rather poor.

I'm a graduate student - not exactly rolling in the cash.

And I wasn't crying about it bitch, merely inquiring. I could care less what the Czech Republic posts about me in the 5 hours he spends on this board every day.

I am hated for other reasons. Both myself and my bank account can live with that.

Biggest Douche Bag Comment Ever.

you are just a horrible person....

now thats a reason to be hated.

Hey, it's true. So a few years ago I was a cocky fucker and I let everyone know it. I still haven't been able to live it down, even though until this thread I haven't even remotely said anything in the general area of that subject matter.

If people aren't gonna forget it, why not fucking run with it.

And for the record, you're one of the fuckers everyone hates because they can't string together a coherent sentence. Is that why you left that part out?

And for the record, you're one of the fuckers everyone hates because they can't string together a coherent sentence. Is that why you left that part out?

....and you have proof of this??? That's what i thought.

Because "Poster your oldest documented post... " is sooooo coherent.

*owned*

Now shut up.