TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

TUESDAY NIGHT SPECIAL!

::No intro, no music for this Tuesday Night special as the camera cuts to the front of a inconspicuous building::

JOSH MATTHEWS (Voiceover)

Rumors have been buzzing lately about a new division in the OAOAST and the rumors are true. HeldDown is proud to present our revamped Women’s division! We’ve searched long and hard for these 8 girls that will be the staple of this division. Because we at the OAOAST are especially proud of this, we bring you this Tuesday Night special so you can check out just who you’ll be seeing in the next few weeks on HeldDown. All of them are inside this building training hard for their debut matches in a tournament that will crown the new OAOAST Women’s Champion.

Scene cuts to an old beatup ring with three girls in it, Jenny Adams (a small blonde wearing a blue set of short tights and an athletic tank top) and Ashley Street (a bigger brunette wearing an “OAOAST Crew” shirt and a pair of plain mesh athletic shorts) sparring and a raven-haired girl with colored streaks, wearing tassels on her boot despite only training, ‘refereeing’. Neither of the two girls wrestling notice the camera, but the girl refereeing does and waves at the camera. Jenny, turns around and sees the camera. She sort of blushes and waves, obviously not used to be taped of a whole Internet Community to see! Ashley, smirks at her embarrassment and rolls her up with the ‘referee’ counts to three.

JENNY

Hey, no fair! I was distracted.

ASHLEY

It’s called taking advantage of the situation!

The two laugh and exit the ring, leaving the black/rainbow colored girl on her own. Training doesn’t really seem to be on her agenda though, as she just randomly does flips in the ring, her tassels on her boots swirling around.

The camera focuses on Jenny again, this time alone.

JENNY

Hi, my name is Jenny Adams. Well, actually, my real last name isn’t Adams. I picked the name because Crystal’s last name is Adams and it’s my way of showing my respect to her. She’s the reason I wanted to be in the OAOAST so bad. (clears throat) Anyways, I grew up Toledo, Ohio and got into wrestling in the Mid South…

ASHLEY

With me!

JENNY (smiling)

Yeah, me and Ash go way back. Well, a year at least. We’ve tagged, wrestled, trained together.

ASHLEY

Yeah, we also ran into (making a face) Constance and Valerie…

JENNY

Confusia too! Most of us actually know each other quite well. Actually, no one really knows Confusia, but you know what I mean…

ASHLEY (looking in the ring)

What the hell is Molly doing?

The camera cuts to the ring to where the now named raven and rainbow haired girl, Molly, is fixing her tassels and readjusting them. She even goes as far as removing one of her boots, standing it up, and moving back to critique it from afar. She looks up and notices Ashley and Jenny looking at her quite strangely.

MOLLY

It’s not Molly! It’s Floggin’ Molly! Geez.

ASHLEY

Riiiiight. Well, I’m going to go outside and see if Brodie wants some ring time now.

The camera follows Ashley to a door leading outside a building and opening it.

ASHLEY

Hey! Do you want some ring time?

Ashley ducks a beer bottle coming to her head just in the nick of time and rolls her eyes.

ASHLEY

Guess not…

(Cut to a shot out behind the OAOAST Training Center, as Brodie Lewis, with shoulder-length wet-looking purple hair, wearing black eyeshadow and lipstick, scowling at the ground with a lit cigarette in her hand. She's wearing a black hoodie with patches all over it showing off some of her favorite bands (Jawbreaker, Operation Ivy, Jets to Brazil, etc.) and ripped jean shorts, sits on the edge of the dumpster. She notices the camera.)

BRODIE LEWIS

So...I guess you want a few words, eh? Want me to say how happy I am to be here and all that crap? Want me to be all smiley and happy that this company's finally putting the ball in the court of us females? Honestly, I could care less. They're payin' me and all, which is alright I guess...but I couldn't give two flyin' craps where I'm poundin' someone's face in, as long as I'm poundin' someone's face in. (takes a puff of her cigarette) I guess you want me to tell the heart-warmin' story about how I was workin' indies down in San Francisco, gettin' paid $20 a pop to show up to work, have to fight my way through the locker room to avoid bein' perved on and pinched at, then take out anything in front of me once I got in the ring, whether it be man, woman, big, small, short, or tall...I beat people up. It's what I do...it's what I'm good at. Hell...(takes puff of cigarette)...it's the only thing I'm good at. Dropped out of school when I was 16...(hops off of dumpster)...not really a "people's person"...the only things I've had to fall back on are these (balls up fists and sticks them up). I don't like anyone or anything...if you're a good person, then congratulations...I don't care. You can take your smile and your happiness and shove it straight where the sun don't (bleep)in' shine! If you wanna go around and claim you're "bad" and "evil"...I got a problem with you, too. Why? A) You're a damned poser, and I don't like (bleep)in' posers. And B) you're a livin', breathin' person, and I don't like people. For anyone that thinks I'm gonna take it easy on (rookie girl), you got another (bleep)in' thing comin'!

(The gym door opens up in the background, and a pudgy, sweaty, hairy man wearing a cheap suit and cheap gold and smoking a cigar pops his head out of the door.)

MAN

YO! There's a phone call in here for ya!

BRODIE LEWIS

I'm doin' something here! Hold your (bleep)s and wait a second!

MAN

I'm gonna hang this phone up if you don't get in here, Toots!

BRODIE LEWIS

Wait a sec...yo, cameraman...get a shot of him...hey Lou...pop your head out a little further!

(The camera turns to the fat, hairy man in the doorway, who starts mugging and making stupid faces at the camera...until Brodie comes charging at the side and kicks the door in his face! He collapses to the ground immediately, as Brodie proceeds to repeatedly slam the door on the man's face. She gets tired of slamming the door and starts to stomp the man's face repeatedly. She stops and turns to the camera...

BRODIE LEWIS

No one calls me "Toots!

Brodie proceeds to deliver a field goal-style kick to the man's face, bloodying his mouth in the process, before stepping into the gym and slamming the door on his face. The camera pans down to the man's bruised, bloodied head, as we fade to black.)

We come back from commercial with Josh Matthews just standing around, maybe looking for an interview. Floggin’ Molly comes bouncing into his vision line.)

FLOGGIN’ MOLLY

Hey Josh, you bored?

JOSH

Yeah, a bit. Everyone is training and no one really wants to do an interview right now…

FLOGGIN’ MOLLY (waving a volleyball)

Wanna play kill?

JOSH

Kill? How do you play?

WHACK!

Josh barely finishes his question when he gets his answer in the form of a volleyball spiked in his face.

JOSH

Ow! My nose!

FLOGGIN’ MOLLY

HA! Okay, back to my tassels. Uh, I mean my training. Yo, rookie, let’s hit the ring!

“Rookie”, The Cannon Kid, looks up from her stretching and makes a face at the command, but gets in the ring anyways. She gets disorientated soon enough though, as Molly hits some crazy European mat wrestling.

JOSH(still holding his nose in pain)

The Cannon Kid is a trainee at our OAOAST School and is the only female here not to have at least a year of experience. (looks up at Molly and The Cannon Kid) Kick her ass Kid!

FLOGGIN’ MOLLY

Don’t be bitter Josh!

As the Rookie and Floggin’ Molly continue to tussle, Ashley, Jenny, Constance (long blonde hair, wearing a pink athletic tank top with black outline and her name written across the front in black lettering and pink athletic shorts with a black line going down each leg) and Valerie (long black hair, wearing a black athletic tank top outlined in pink with her name across the front of it in pink lettering and black athletic shorts with one pink line going down each leg) are all near the workout area, paired off.

CONSTANCE

…and that Confusia? What a psycho!

VALERIE

Yeah, but we can kick her ass, so what’s the difference?

CONSTANCE

Oh, and The Cannon Kid? What kind of name is that?

Jenny rolls her eyes and drops the weights she was lifting. Ashley raises her eyebrows at this but doesn’t say anything.

JENNY (obviously annoyed)

Do you guys EVER stop talking? Christ, shut up!

VALERIE (stepping up to Jenny with Constance)

Want to make something of it shortstuff?

ASHLEY (stepping up next to Jenny)

I’d step back if you value those pretty faces of yours.

The two gossipy girls roll their eyes and walk off. Seems like the battlelines have been drawn even before the tournament has started. Think about THAT as we take a quick commercial break.

We come back with Josh muttering to himself.

JOSH MATTHEWS

Great, now I have to interview the freak in the basement. (clears throat) I've been assigned to go in-depth and investigate the young woman competing against Jenny Adams at this coming HeldDown...Confusia. All we know is that she came from the same independent circuit as Jenny Adams, up in Chicago, and that she's a masked wrestler. We've heard she's currently resting in the basement of this gym...let's go see if we can talk to her...

Josh and the cameraman walk over to a door, not far from them, labeled "BASEMENT". Josh cracks the door open...and it gets slammed on his fingers! We hear someone, probably Confusia, lock the door.

JOSH MATTHEWS

Ah, man! This sucks! (clutches hand)My nose’s hurting, my hand's throbbing AND I didn't get the interview!

All of a sudden, Valerie and Constance walk into the shot, with Constance walking over to Josh's right side.

CONSTANCE

So...we were over there, stretching out, and we overheard that you needed an interview subject. Well...looks like you got the two best ones right here.

JOSH MATTHEWS

Well...

VALERIE

(pulls the mic over to her) Well...we are the best candidates for being interviewed here. I mean, we're the most athletic, the toughest, the...(clears throat) best-LOOKING ones here, and we're the best public speakers.

JOSH MATTHEWS

Um...

CONSTANCE

Aw...I think Joshie here agrees with that comment about us being good-looking...

JOSH MATTHEWS

Yeah, I guess...

(Valerie & Constance both forearm him on opposite sides of the face before tossing him down and grabbing his microphone)

CONSTANCE

Don't "guess" anything, boy. Now...(looks into camera) looks like the OAOAST Women's Title Tournament is on deck, eh?

VALERIE

You know it!

CONSTANCE

Let's look at the field of eight, shall we? You got that weirdo down in the basement, who's probably eating rats and fur and rolling around in dirt...(both go "Eww!) You got some girl that thinks she's Johnny Rotten or Sid Vicious or Arn Anderson...or whatever that gross-looking guy from the Sex Pistols is called.

VALERIE

You mean that purple-haired freak who should be called "Susie Tampax", with the amount of time she's on her period?

CONSTANCE

Good one, girl! (high-fives Valerie) Hey, Valerie, you ever seen that movie "A League of Our Own", where Tom Hanks finds that weird-lookin' girl who can throw a ball four-thousand miles per hour, but couldn't add two plus two to save her life?

VALERIE

Know her? I think I have to wrestle her in the tournament...her name is Ashley Street, right?

CONSTANCE

(laughs out loud) Damn, you're on a roll! I'm not even gonna mention that rookie who's only getting in the tournament because she paid too much to get trained here at the OAOAST School.

VALERIE

You got that pseudo-Irish drunk wannabe dummy "Floggin' Molly"...(sarcastically) ooh, I'm shakin' in my kneepads! I hope you choke her to death with those stupid-lookin' tassles on her boots, Constance!

CONSTANCE

I just might do that! We're left with that silly, flippy, smiley poster child for the whole damn division, Jenny Adams. I think I'm gonna take little "Ms. Rubber Band" and stretch her out until she's done with...

(Camera pans around to show Jenny Adams stopping what she's doing in the ring, and turning her attention to Valerie and Constance)

JENNY ADAMS

Wait...what are you gonna do to me?

(Cameraman backs up and zooms out to get everyone in the shot)

CONSTANCE

Um...I said...um...

Jenny gets a running start and connects with a tope suicida (suicide dive through ropes) onto both Constance and Valerie! After landing, Jenny jumps on Constance and starts to connect with rapid-fire punches to the face! Valerie is able to bring herself back together and tackle Jenny off of her friend, taking her down and going to work with punches of her own. The Cannon Kid slides out from inside the ring to pull Valerie off. She succeeds, but Valerie punches her in the stomach and tosses her by the hair into the practice ring's ringpost! From out-of-view, Ashley Street runs in and tackles Valerie right into a wall! Street throws repeated stiff forearm shots to Valerie's face before Constance comes to, and kicks Street from behind. Constance grabs Ashley by her "OAOAST Crew" shirt, and tosses her right into the basement door, which gives way to the impact and busts open! She falls down the stairs and into the basement! Constance & Valerie shrug themselves off and hug...giving Jenny Adams the opportunity to get back up and attack both from behind! She throws wild punches, trying to keep both at bay. But, out of nowhere, Brodie Lewis runs in from outside the building and clobbers Jenny from behind with a chair! Brodie scowls down at the downed Adams. Constance & Valerie brush themselves off, and look very happy...

VALERIE

Good job there...

Brodie then knocks her down with the chair! Constance knocks the chair out of Brodie's hand, and those two start throwing punches toe-to-toe! The camera pans over back to the ring, where Floggin' Molly is perched on the top turnbuckle! She launches off, and flips onto both Brodie & Constance!

FLOGGIN’ MOLLY (bouncing up)

THAT’S how you do it! (looking down) Oh man, my tassels got tangled…

A recovered Josh Matthews is up and shakes his head.

JOSH

Well, that’s all for right now, but we’re not done yet! We have a special match for you OAOAST fans that was recorded earlier. Come back after the break!

COACHMAN

Thanks for throwin' it to us here at the arena, guys!

"Volcano Girls" by Seether starts to blare over the arena PA system, as we cut to the main cam, which pans around the crowd. Cut to floor camera, as we see Valerie and Constance come walking out of the entrance. They walk out to the ring with smug looks on their faces. Valerie repeatedly yells at the fans to put their hands back into the guardrail so they don't touch her. Constance gets close up to the camera to check her hair in the relection, and mouths "We're better than all of you." before climbing into the ring.

BUFFER

The following bout is scheduled for one fall. Approaching the ring, hailing from St, Paul, Minnesota...weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 315 pounds....Constance & Valerie! Their opponents (switch to two-shot on the opponents)....from Salsbury, Michigan and Evansville, Indiana, weighing in at a combined weight of 299 pounds...Sarah Beck and Lisa Nedsworth! (both black-clad competitors pump their fists in the air)

COLE

Michael Cole, alongside Jonathan Coachman, here to bring you this bonus match, on our special Wednesday night preview of what looks to be a very exciting women's division.

COACHMAN

Great to be here with you, Michael...we have two of the mainstays of the newly-formed divsion, in Valerie & Constance, facing two young upstarts looking for a way in. A loss this early in the division's birth could cost you dearly, and everyone involved knows that.

COLE

I mean...I'm sure there's a chance of Beck and Nedsworth winning here...but compared to their opponents, who've spent five years on the independent circuit in Minnesota bashing each other and other talented female opponents, I don't see the other two having much of a chance. I've seen Valerie and Constance work before...don't let looks deceive; they're as violent and vicious as they come!

COACHMAN

After this match, it looks like both of these girls have quite the break...June 16th's HeldDOWN~! pits Constance against Floggin' Molly and June 23rd, we'll see Valerie against the hard-hitting Ashley Street; both of which are tournament matches with the winners going on to the Fatal Four-Way Dance at The Great Angle Bash for the OAOAST Women's Championship!

COLE

Don't forget; June 9th, which is tomorrow since you're watching this on June 8th, you'll see the high-flying, innovative, and exciting Jenny Adams do battle with an old rival from the Chicago indies in Confusia, the ever-bizarre one.

*BELL RINGS*

Valerie & Constance high-five each other, as Valerie looks to be sarting off with Sarah Beck. The two circle center-ring before going in for a collar-and-elbow lock-up. Valerie goes right to a side headlock, but spends little time cranking on it before going right into a wristlock. She twists on it for a mere second before dropping down and bringing Sarah over with a firewoman's carry into an armbar. Valerie quickly pulls Beck up with the armbar and brings her over with a quick armdrag. Valerie pops up to her feet, rubs off her hands, and laughs at Beck.

COLE

It looks as if Valerie is toying with her opponent.

Sarah looks up as she's being laughed at and gets up, looking slightly discouraged. Beck runs at Valerie...and runs right into a kick to the stomach. Valerie hooks Sarah in a front facelock and drags her to the far corner. Valerie backs herself into the corner and tags out to Constance. V&C take advantage of the five-count, with Constance punching Sarah in the stomach while she's held in the front facelock. Valerie goes to the corner as Constance sends Beck off to the ropes with an Irish whip. Sarah comes off of the ropes and gets caught in a side slam position before being flipped completely over and dropped on her face and chest!

COACHMAN

Oooh, not good.

Constance then goes right up to the second rope. She shrugs her shoulders with a huge smile on her face, and comes down with a hard flying kneedrop to the back of Sarah's head! Constance pulls Beck up and sends her back into the far corner with an Irish whip before charging and diving at Sarah with a double knee charge in the corner! Constance tags out to Valerie, who goes to work immediately by connectiing with a HARD forearm to the side of Sarah's head. Valerie follows up with a LOUD chop to Beck's chest, then goes into a cycle of forearm, chop, forearm, chop that goes and goes until running, bouncing off of the ropes on the other end, and connects with a STIFF running Yakuza kick to the side of Sarah's face!

COLE

JEEZ!

Valerie pulls Sarah out of the corner and performs a Samoan Drop near the ropes. Valerie goes up to the second rope, purposely laughs at her opponent, and nails a flying legdrop! Valerie goes for the cover...

Kickout!

Valerie pulls Sarah up by the hair and lifts her for a suplex. Valerie then drapes Beck by the ankles across the top rope, as she reaches out and tags out to Constance. Constance goes up top...and comes down with a flying double axe handle onto Sarah's lower back! Valerie, who still has ahold of Sarah's neck and arm, brings her down with an elevated spinning neckbreaker! Constance then stands with one foot across Sarah's throat, choking her as Valerie leaves the ring. Constance reluctantly steps off as the referee counts to five. Constance tells the referee to "screw off", as she pulls Beck up by the hair again. Constance hooks Sarah in a reverse DDT position, lifts, and drops her with a sitdown Curtain Call! However, she decides not to go for the cover...

COACH

Maybe she should have gone for a pin there...?

Constance pulls Sarah up by the hair into a double-underhook position and pulls her into the far corner yet again. She tags out to Valerie, who goes right to the top rope. Constance then lifts Sarah up for a powerbomb and holds her out horizontally in the position...and they come crashing down! BIG cannonball senton/powerbomb double-team move by V and C! Valerie goes for the cover...

Lisa Nedsworth comes in to break up the pin! However, Constance knocks Lisa down with a forearm to the face. Valerie and Constance both grab Nedsworth and send her off to the ropes with a double Irish whip, as the referee's lost control of the match. Valerie lifts Lisa up for a Death Valley Driver, as Constance grabs onto Lisa's head, and they spike her with a DDT/Death Valley Driver double-team move!

COACH

I bet that girl's about three inches shorter after being spiked like THAT!

V&C then nod at each other. Constance pulls Sarah up to her feet, as Valerie gets Nedsworth up as well. Valerie lifts Nedsworth up for a tombstone as Constance butterflies Beck's arms. Constance lifts Sarah and hooks her thighs inward, as Valerie locks her arms in between Lisa's legs...and at the same time, Valerie hits the Bitchinoku Driver (cradle tombstone piledriver) at the same time that Constance spiked Sarah with a sick Package Piledriver (both legs and arms hooked inward; attackee bent into box-like shape)! V&C both go for the cover at the same time...

THREE!

BUFFER

Your winners of the contest...Valerie & Constance!

Valerie and Constance hug in center-ring before demanding that their hands be raised. After the referee raises their hands, they both take a cheesy, insincere bow in mid-ring and leave the ring.

COLE

Looks like we have two forces to be reckoned with in the OAOAST women's division!

COACHMAN

These two made very, very short work of their opponents tonight....will it be the same way in the OAOAST Women's Title Tournament, or is the talent pool there too deep for Valerie and Constance to swim in? One thing's for certain: you can find out all this month on HeldDOWN~!, and remember: Fatal-Four-Way at the Great Angle Bash to determine the new OAOAST Women's Champion!

Sign in to follow this