TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zyn081

Who deserves to be a World Champion but never has

Guest wildpegasus

Rey Mysterio Jr. Think of the kids and how excited they'd be nevermind the alduts. Booked right it'd be one of wrestling's all time greatest memories if not its greatest. He's the last guy who truly deserves the title right now. If it were up to me I'd be building a Rey vs Benoit title match for next year's Wrestlemania right now.

Mr. Perfect clearly deserved to hold the belt in the early 90's.

With his back as messed up as it was in 1991, no. When he came back to wrestling full time in 1992 and 1993, no. He didn't wrestle in 1994 and 1995, so no he didn't clearly deserve to hold the belt in the early 90's.

Ill echo the RVD and Rey choices. And, I would really like to see AJ Styles get one of the wwe titles in the future.

And, I would really like to see AJ Styles get one of the wwe titles in the future.

As long as WWE continues to have a hectic work schedule that AJ doesn't like, you're going to be hoping for that for quite sometime.

I'd like to double echo RVD as WWE or World Heavyweight Champion, even though WWE should have struck while the iron was hot with RVD in 2001 or 2002. Too bad that in 2002, HHH politicked at his worst (with many others, too) and certainly killed RVD's momentum at Unforgiven.

RVD, as others have said. I...can't think of anybody in WWE that deserves it other than him and hasn't gotten it, haven't watched TNA in a long time, barely seen any RoH (only the few comps somebody made for me, I forget who...tekcop maybe), and my local fav, NECW, doesn't have a World title.

But...in NECW, I'd love to see Eddie Edwards capture the NECW Heavyweight title. He's over as a heel, could be over as a face, has a good look, and is a great worker. Kid's gonna be a star one day.

Guest jackie fargo

1. Mr. Perfect Curt Henning-Yes he was a mainevent Heel-He headlined houseshows as the top heel opposite the other heel that was feuding with Hogan at the time. He was better than Flair in terms of a wrestling match in the late 80's

Good Choice. He was my favorite back in the day.

I also vote Jeff Jarrett WWE title. For mark reasons alone. He didn't deserve the strap when he was there in 99. But i legit think he deserved a main event push.