TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JerryDrake

JOHN WALSH~! on Smackdown.

Guest JerryDrake
The "America's Most Wanted" theme hits, and out comes John Walsh (who, if I may name-drop for a second, knows me personally).

John says that this Saturday, there will be a piece of a man who killed two WWF fans, torturing one in front of the man's son. He encourages everyone to watch the show so we can track the coward down and add him to the nearly 700 fugitives caught by AMW viewers.

Got that from Rajah it happened before Smackdown

Guest SteveK

It was announced this past weekend that 'Taker and Kane will be on AMW in some capacity this coming Saturday.

Guest Tony149

Fox wants wrestling. They weren't able to get WWF wrestling, but they're getting WWF wrestlers on Fox shows.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

You know. I watch this show about John Walsh. The Headliners and Legends show. I didn't know any of this about him. I didn't know he wasn't famous or anything before this. I didn't even know about his son. But jeez....I watch it.....see him on their....and now he's everywhere to me!

Guest Tony149

Speaking of Headliners and Legends...did you see the one they did on Vince McMahon a while back? Vince & Shane got some pretty good quotes in there. Especially when Shane said during the steriod trials, Vince said "Fuck the government!"

Where was this anounced??? I bet that guy got a good cheer cause he's doin good shit by takin out rapists and shit. He leaves pick pockets and lil stuff alone.....that's good cause that is a way of life for some people.

Guest Tony149

After reading the spoilers, Walsh did the announcement before the Smackdown tapings started.

Ya right.......whatever you say motherfucker. How bout you message me your adress and leave your pussy ass naked and cryin in the street and every one will laugh and spit on your sorry self.