TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SammeC

The Draft - What is Next??

PWI says The Big Show is the next draft pick for RAW.

Remember when Bischoff traded Show to Smackdown and Stephanie sent D-Von Dudley, Ivory, Maven, & Val Venis in return?

Pretty high demand for someone whose last moment on RAW was getting mutilated by a chair from Tommy Dreamer.

I can't see either Booker or RVD moving to Raw considering they were there less than a year and half ago. Epecially with Van Dam considering his injury caused him to miss half a year of Smackdown anyway.

I can see Shelton moving simply because I don't see the writers doing much with other than holding the Interconinental title for the next six months. Either he moves or Haas comes to Raw so he can get a real feud for the IC belt.

Dupree is a heavy possiblity given what little he's done on Smackdown except with the tag straps and that with Kenzo gone he's without a partner. (A trade for Conway is not out of the question)

With Regal possibly now heel and the feud with Bischoff done to death already Eugene is likely for Smackdown in my opinion.

The Cena-Christian-Jericho situation is tricky as each one of them could reasonably end up on Smackdown, (though with Cena it would be a bit foolish). I'll say Jericho is drafted with or without the title. If they're willing to take a chance I'll bet Christian too. (Through a trade)

Guest Tjhe CyNick
Christian's scheduled to appear at a SD press conference this week... so maybe he'd be a SD pick.

Yeah, JBL and BT were supposed to be doing an appearance in Toronto for a SD show, and then they changed it to BT and Christian.

Guest Robot Bastard
PWI says The Big Show is the next draft pick for RAW.

Remember when Bischoff traded Show to Smackdown and Stephanie sent D-Von Dudley, Ivory, Maven, & Val Venis in return?

Pretty high demand for someone whose last moment on RAW was getting mutilated by a chair from Tommy Dreamer.

D'oh

Christian's scheduled to appear at a SD press conference this week... so maybe he'd be a SD pick.

Yeah, JBL and BT were supposed to be doing an appearance in Toronto for a SD show, and then they changed it to BT and Christian.

Hey, when's this going down? :huh:

The Cena-Christian-Jericho situation is tricky as each one of them could reasonably end up on Smackdown, (though with Cena it would be a bit foolish). I'll say Jericho is drafted with or without the title. If they're willing to take a chance I'll bet Christian too. (Through a trade)

I can't remember the last time HHH and Jericho weren't on the same show.

After the inital draft, they were both on Smackdown, then both jumped to Raw within a few weeks of each other.

Then again, with Carlito on Raw, does Monday need 2 talk shows?

This week: Eugene or HBK to SD!. I say Eugene because MNM punked out Heidenreich last week and he needs a crazy friend doesn't he? HBK would be nice on SD! as well because SD! needs a good Face and SD! could become the show for great matches like before.

Next RAW I see someone like Mark Jindrak going to RAW. 2 weeks ago I would have said Doug Basham to RAW but the Bashams seem to be turning Face so they can face MNM in the long run for the tag titles. Then Shelton Benjamin to SD!. Then Big Show to RAW and Chris Jericho (with WWE Title) to SD!.

Got this from Dave Meltzer's daily new update

"For whatever this is worth, and probably nothing, there was a Smackdown roster photo yesterday on the wwe web site that had Eugene on the Smackdown roster. It was quickly taken down. Eugene's return should be imminent."

I don't know about ALL the picks...but I have a very good feeling about this:

Eugene will be drafted to Smackdown to team with Heidenreich in his feud with MNM.

That would be AMAZING. My favorite tag team ever! Well, that may be stretching it, but Heidenreich, seeking to make his friendship true, would help Eugene in his old school tributes. I'd love to see those two marching around acting like LOD (with the face paint and make-shift spikes) or better yet... THE BUSHWACKERS!

I thought Tajiri would have come over by now. He's not being used well at all after they stopped teaming him up with Regal.

Eugene and Heidenreich sounds like it would be fun for a little while

Guest *KNK*

Batista and HBK Drafted to Smackdown

TBS and Mark Jindrak Drafted to Raw

Eugene, Tajiri and Jericho traded to Smackdown for Charlie Haas, Rene Dupree, Michelle McCool.

Eugene because Eric doesnt want to reponsible for his nephew anymore and that Teddy would take care of him, Tajiri by Long because he wants him for the CW divison and Jericho because he is a former world champion.

Eric takes Haas and Dupree to reform WGTT and add to Le Rez to boost his tag divison. McCool because he sees a star in her and she can work.

The hard-sell would be "why would eric so eagerly get rid of Jericho?"...because he really wants to get rid of Eugene.

I'm thinking we end up with The Dudleyz (+Heyman maybe) as the final picks for Raw. Their still technically on the SD roster, and it would make sense with Bishoff hating everything ECW for them to walk in and be the final picks. SD really doesnt have anyone else they can send that wouldnt not hurt the already weakened roster.

On the Smackdown side - Two different scenerio's I'd like to see.

Either a) Batita and Michaels or b) Cena and Christian.

HeidenEuge would be the most terrible tag team idea since the original debut of the Bashams, so expect him (Eugene) and Batista to be the picks.

Batista would be too predictable first. Big Show goes to RAW to feud with Carlito. Eugene goes to Smackdown! or Shelton Benjamin and then next week Batista goes to SD! while SD! already has a new champion so a unification mach.

Batista would be too predictable first. Big Show goes to RAW to feud with Carlito. Eugene goes to Smackdown! or Shelton Benjamin and then next week Batista goes to SD! while SD! already has a new champion so a unification mach.

That's gonna be kinda hard to do when the Draft ends this week.

I can't see either Booker or RVD moving to Raw considering they were there less than a year and half ago. Epecially with Van Dam considering his injury caused him to miss half a year of Smackdown anyway.

Well so much for that.

Guest QUP2CME

****************SPOILERS****************

So is the draft period over? Or is there still the trades to come.

And isnt it funny that only upper-midcard/ME's were drafted and no mid-carders or curtain jerkers. (Only exception is Hassan but he is already being booked as a ME's/upper-midcarder)

Raw: Big Show, RVD, Carlito, Cena, Angle

SD: Orton, Benoit, Hassan, Christian, Batista

Doesn't make it very believable when only the top guys get drafted.

Yeah I would have liked to also see a guy like Conway go to the other roster just to push him. Also, I wouldn't count Christian as a big guy because he has lost a lot of matches lately.