TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, May 22nd

Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, May 22nd

Due Date: 3pm Wednesday BT

Arena: The Gund Arena! My creativity levels are sky high!

Send everything to Edwin or be raped by JD.

Singles Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Creed vs. T-Bone

- Newbie Creed faces off against the no showing T-Bone. Fun awaits.

- Word Limit: 3000

Singles Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

"The Franchise" Mak Francis vs. Cutthroat

- Mak is undefeated I believe. Cutthroat has barely picked up a win. Will the trends continue, or be reversed?

- Word Limit: 3500

Lion's Den Match - Send to TheBostonStrangler

Jacob Helmsley vs. Scott Reid

- Jacob is none too happy at Scott after Scott took out poor Jakey last week. Needless to say, what better place to get retribution than in a Lion's Den? I think you both know what they are - a small mat, away from the ring, with caged walls. Winner is the first man to get out without being attacked by his opponent.

- Word Limit: 5000

World Title #1 Contendership No DQ Elimination Match 1 - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

Flexxx vs. Z vs. Frost vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

- Word Limit: 6500

World Title #1 Contendership No DQ Elimination Match 2 - Send to Suicide King

Xero vs. Mafia vs. Ash Ketchum vs. Tod deKindes

- Word Limit: 6500

- Well damn, these are certainly funky. The winners of these matches will go on to face Durandal next week for a triple threat shot at that little piece of gold known as the world title. When when it's No DQ, things get fun. Match 1 will have Danny Williams trying to get retribution for Crimson's European title loss to Frost, whilst match 2 will have the rivalry of Xero vs. Ash continue. Tod deKindes gets a huge break, and could be a change at an upset.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Um......strange card.

By the way, if this ends up becoming Tod deKindes vs. Durandal vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams for the world title I will mark out like a mo' fo'.

Wait.......wasn't Tod supposed to not be booked tonight? Whatever home boy, I need sleep yo.

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like a very nice card, those two #1 contendership matches should be very good, i'll definately be looking forward to reading them.

Guest Tod deKindes

This is a surprise, hmm...

I should churn out something decent though, while staying within the confines of my angle.

Let's git to writin' !

Guest hhh6294

Alrighty...

Time for some modifiactions, since the SJL Lion's Den is totally different from the WWE Lion's Den, as of now.

The way I would like to have it is that the cage is a semi-spherical cage, surrounding the entire ring (dimesions about the same as a HIAC, exept a circular base, and sloping sides to a point.)

There are no doors, or ways out on the sides, exept for a single 3' hole in the top of the cage, where people can get out.  In this match, The ONLY way someone can win is via submission, or KO.  The trick here is... there is no referee inside the cage whatsoever.  The only way they can stop the action inside is after the match is over, and the ring lifts up, letting them inside.  Of course, it is No-DQ, falls count anywhere INSIDE the cage.

Of course... this is merely a suggestive modification to the match, so if a mod or Edwin says no, then no it is!

I personally like this type better... since it is a bit more to work with than the WWE version...

;)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

So it's basically the "Asylum" cage that Scott Steiner and Booker T fought in towards the very end of WCW.  I dig that, and seeing as I myself have never seen a Lion's Den match, that's kinda what I had conceptualized it as in the first place.  As long as you and Reid agree to it, I guess it's not a problem.  Crusen did book this one though, so he can have final say.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Um, that's basically the Dome of Devestation (from Celebrity Deathmatch) with a hole on the top. What? No one watches CDM except for me? Well screw you all, Celebrity Deathmatch rules!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Ahem, to answer the question in the post above, I did.

Guest hhh6294

*~*Ahem*~*

who was the Pipe-weilding maniac that described the match in the first place?

...that's right.... it was me.

'nuff said.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Just a heads-up for all y'all squareheads: I'm going to be in Tampa getting my frolic on for the rest of today and most of tomorrow, so I won't be back till Wednesday nightish.  I'm still posting the show, but I obviously won't be able to answer extension requests or take questions and/or provide sagely advice in rhyme.

In other words: chill, daddio, chill.

Guest Suicide King

I have no matches.  Four people are competing for the number one contendership to the JL world title, and I have no matches in my box.  This is very bad, particularly for people who might have been bumped soon, if you catch my drift.

Someone write something, or someone will pay.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

If Johnny Generic wins the #1 contendership for the World Title.....I will mark out like a school girl. :)

Seriously though, if Generic wins, I'll grab a sledgehammer, jackhammer, cow prod, and tweezers, and then I'll take you all into a dark and secluded room and....

***STATIC***

Guest Tod deKindes

Um, King, I clearly recall asking you if you received my match and you said yes.

Guest Suicide King

Other than you Tod.  Other than you.

And I now have a whopping two matches.  I'd better have at least three before 9 board time.

Sign in to follow this