TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Smackdown Thread: 6/30/05

Guest *KNK*
So..its ashame the Rock isn't around anymore..

I hope someday we get the Juice Vs Rock promo showdown

....Did I miss something?

I shouldn't have to tell you this but I hate people feeling left out

In WCW, Juventud basically patterned himself after The Rock (in 1999) and coined "The Juice". and Rock took a shot at him during jericho's debut.

So..its ashame the Rock isn't around anymore..

I hope someday we get the Juice Vs Rock promo showdown

....Did I miss something?

I shouldn't have to tell you this but I hate people feeling left out

In WCW, Juventud basically patterned himself after The Rock (in 1999) and coined "The Juice". and Rock took a shot at him during jericho's debut.

Oh, ok. Didn't really watch WCW, until closer to the end. :ph34r: So yea..only time I 'really' saw Juvi, was Filthy Animal era.

LOL look what I found on Google:

The Juice Is Coming To WCW....December 8, 1999

By Mark Madden

You've heard the rumor. Now you're going to read the facts. As I first revealed on the WCW Hotline last Friday, a major superstar is headed to World Championship Wrestling. You've seen him before, but not like you're going to see him. You've never seen him te pongo en tu madre on somebody's candy ass. You've never seen him hit the rock abago and follow it up with the most electrifying move in sports entertainment, the Mexican People's elbow. You have never – and pro wrestling's only real journalist means never – smelled what The Juice is cookin'. You may have smelled a cheap imitation. The imitation is more popular, at least right now. But he's scared of The Juice. He once referred to The Juice as a "jabroni named Juventud."

That was a ridiculous comment. Juventud Guerrera is not a jabroni. He is better than everybody, and nobody knows it. He even saved a life on Nitro recently, performing the Heimlich maneuver on some old bag who tried to swallow a steak whole in WCW's catering room. Juventud dislodged the piece of meat and even appeared to get some jollies while he was doing it. It's good to put fun into your work. But while Juventud Guerrera is great, The Juice is superhuman. Anything the imitation does, The Juice can do better. The Juice executes the Mexican People's elbow after doing a 360-degree flip. The Juice can hit the rock abago from the top rope. Let's see the imitation do that stuff. If he can't, The Juice says he should shut his mouth and know his role.

The Juice has kept The Juice under wraps. The Juice has wrestled in his more conventional guise as Juventud Guerrera for years and years. The Juice has been waiting for the right moment to debut. That moment is at hand. We got a hint of that on Thunder last week. The Juice will reveal himself on TV, not only for The Juice's sake, but for the sake of The Juice's millions and millions of fans. The Juice has already performed on a few WCW house shows, and it was only a matter of four seconds before the fans started chanting The Juice's name: "Hoo-bie, Hoo-bie, Hoo-bie..."

No belt is safe from The Juice. Not the world title, not the U.S. title, not the hardcore title, not the cruiserweight title. If The Juice so desires, he could even win the world tag straps. The Juice may bring old-time grappler Moose Cholak out of retirement to form "The Juice & Moose Connection." The debut of The Juice will be great for WCW. It will be great for The Juice, who will finally unveil The Juice to the millions and millions. The debut of The Juice will be even be great for The Juice's foes. True, they will lose. But when you go mano y mano with the great one, it makes you famous. The Juice may not be able to wrestle right away. The Juice broke one of the Mexican People's Elbows while wrestling as Juvi, missing a dive outside the ring against Jushin Liger. But The Juice doesn't need to wrestle to electrify the millions and millions. Just give The Juice the microphone.

The Juice is coming to WCW. I can't tell you exactly when, but don't worry: When you're ready for The Juice, The Juice will be ready for you. You know where to find The Juice, because The Juice has a new place to dwell. It's down at the end of Tijuana Street, it's the Mexicali Hotel. You know who The Juice is, and you know where The Juice comes from, and The Juice is taking over. What do you think about that? One thing should be fairly obvious: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Guest *KNK*

Michelle and Christy appear to be the only DIVA search V1 to have the chops to actually moderately work in the ring and have apparent staying power.

Is it me, or are a good majority of the Titantron vids now using that WrestleMania 21 match backdrops things for the competitors with the numerous spotlights?

John Cena

Eddie Guerrero

Batista

Christian

I'm sure there's others.

Is it me, or are a good majority of the Titantron vids now using that WrestleMania 21 match backdrops things for the competitors with the numerous spotlights?

John Cena

Eddie Guerrero

Batista

Christian

I'm sure there's others.

Yea, most of them are. Guess they didn't want to waste that studio time.

But they all look pretty cool, so it's not a bad thing. HBK is another to add to that list I think..

Rey coming out without music was a nice touch... he looks pissed off.

This angle sounds incredibly stupid on paper, but if anyone could make it decent, it's Eddie and Rey.