TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

HUGE WWFE news!

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

ECW....jeez....I hate f'n ECW. I hope to god that they don't do that. RVD fits fine into the WWF....he doesn't need to go back to bingo halls. Maybe a loser like Tommy Dreamer or Justin Credible....but not RVD.

Anyways I hope this damn split is on the way. The roster is way to big. They really need to split.

Guest dreamer420

Watch the Dreamer bashing dude.

Anyway I say leave both companies as the WWF but have two different leagues or rosters.  Each should have their own champions, and each should have a different look.

Guest Tony149

They do need the split. If they're smart...they'll have one side have the Sports Entertainment, and the other has the wrestling.

Guest Army Eye

Hopefully.  But don't count on it.  Remember the massive rating of Rock This Is Your Life  (GROAN)

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Maybe this leads credence to an austin angle wrestlemania event

god i hope not

Guest Brian

Dreamer was just going through a career renaissance on the indies, doing the great work and job tour, but then he has to go to the WWF and rot. Not fair.

The roster split? Ah, the one which was set for 2001 in June then August then September then November? Then again last month? I'll believe it when I see it (though it pretty much IS set in stone now).

They have to have different names. Treat it like two separate entities, governed by the parent company (grr, why did they have to change the name from Titan Sports to something dumb instead of Titan Entertainment? I mean, how can anything McMahon ever does, such as The XFL, NOT be overshadowed by wrestling, when the parent company name is World Wrestling Federation Entertainment?!).

I think one late-night, sensationalized show, influenced by the Russo era and ECW, aimed at smarts...and then the WWF we all know and love. Heh. That's what I'd like to see, anyway.