TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

I got my first case of new car envy..

I've been perfectly happy with my piece of crap 94 Chevy now for the last few years because it gets decent milage, still runs and I don't have any car payments on it. I had been contemplating buying a used car to replace it, but I keep putting it off.

But I wish I hadn't just seen the commercial for the 2006 Pontiac Solstice..

2006 Pontiac Solstice

I went to Pontiac's site and looked up the car after I saw the commercial, and I couldn't believe that its selling for less than $20,000.

Only problem is, its only available in a 5 speed manual at the moment, and (turns in his guy card) I cant drive a manual to save my life. Theres a little blurb about an Automatic version being available early in 2006 so that would give me time to save money for the down payment, first few month's payments and everything else.

I haven't seen another new car (2005/2006) that has fascinated me as much as this and been in my price range..

Inexpensive roadster probably has a good market. I want an Acura RSX myself and will probably make one mine after the Jetta finally breathes its last. Wish it was still called an Integra, though.

You can learn to drive a stick, bro. Don't let that stop you. Anyone can learn anything if they have to.

And fuck yeah to the SRT-10!!