TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

Misc. women division stuff

COLE

Because of her actions last week, Brodie has been suspended indefinately, and thank God for that.

CABOOSE

What a bunch of wusses we have in this company!

COACH

She stabbed someone in the eye!

COLE

Despite this, Josie, for some really odd reason, has granted Brodie an interview via sattilite.

COACH

Before that though, because we all love a mystery so much, let's send it to Caboose to try and figure out who this mysterious Benefactor is.

(Caboose gets up from his spot on the couch and grabs a mic in the ring to a loud ovation, because everyone loves him and all despite being a miserable bastard and all...)

CABOOSE

Because I'm such a nice guy and an intelligent one at that, I thought who better to narrow down who this Benefactor is that has a bounty on Jenny's head? Really, the only reason I want to know is to shake this person's hand...

"BOO!"

CABOOSE

Ah, whatever. On to the suspects!

laceyrain5qr.jpg

"BOOO!"

CABOOSE

Our first suspect, or suspects, are the ever lovely Valerie and Constance, who is shown with a belt with some piss poor Canadian indy company or something like that. These two ladies have quite a past with Jenny, and are so competitive that they wouldn't think twice about selling their souls to the devil, nevermind doughing out some cash to get that belt around Jenny's waist. Odds of it being them? Give it 1-in-4.

15.jpg

"DREK SUCKS! DREK SUCKS! DREK SUCKS!"

CABOOSE

Now why would Drek Stone care about the women's champion you ask? Perhaps because it is diverting attention from his pathetic little cause? You kill the champion, you kill the division. And would anyone really be shocked if he stooped this low?

"NOOOOO!"

CABOOSE

Give it a 1-in-8 chance. He'd do it in a heartbeat, but his concentrations are elsewhere right now. Next!

brody5lt.jpg

CABOOSE

Ah yes, here's a possibility we cannot forget. I know what you're thinking: Brodie? That doesn't make sense! She's trying to collect the bounty. But hey, let's face it: Brodie loves beating people up. Maybe she just wants an excuse for taking out Jenny, her complete opposite, aside from talent, in the division. But because it seems a bit unlikely for her to construct such a plan just for the sake of attacking Brodie, let's give this a 1-in-25 chance. Last suspect!

39.jpg

CABOOSE

HEY! Take that off!

COLE (whispering)

It was you, wasn't it?

COACH

Maybe...

CABOOSE

ANYWAYS, start betting now. If you want to do some, ahem, "friendly" betting through me, you can place your "friendly" bets with me at [email protected]. Oh, and good luck to Jenny on not getting killed!

COLE

Remember folks, we have a Brodie interview coming up. Don't miss it!

Sign in to follow this