TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

Juventud causing problems

As far as the stealing of finishers is concerned, I see it this way:

Each wrestler should have a distinctive finisher that helps make them stand out in the crowd's mind.  When other wrestlers use this move it waters down the move, especially if it's not being used as a finisher.  Wrestlers see protecting their finishers as protecting their identities.  It's like one comedian using another's jokes. I say that wrestlers shouldn't be using another wrestler's finisher unless it's part of the storyline.  If your finisher is something like a big boot, then you need to get a better finisher.

I tend to agree. I like it when they use each others finishers but since its not theirs, their oppenent kicks out.

Ive never seen anybody hit the Alabama Slam though, except for Holly though.

Juvi and London should have a battle over who can use the 450.

The double usage of another finisher is fine on occasion. Eddy and RVD's frogsplashes are perfect examples. But I think in order for people to do it, the moves should look somewhat different. It's tough to make a move like the 450 splash unique. But the frogsplash and the SSP? Those are pretty easy to look distinct.

I figured they were going to base the London-Juventud feud in part on Juvi doing the 450. London kicks out of Juvi's....wins with his.....that would be the logical way to go as anyone who's seen Juvi before WWE knows he uses the move and it wouldn't make sense for the guy to just stop using one of his best moves......

This news is either BS fed to the Torch to get Juvi over as a "loose cannon" or the 'E being incredibly thick again, it's so hard to tell these days......